Back to the Cave (Chapter 21)

Narrators p.o.v
As Paul and Charlotte killed of the couple, Charlotte realised that she was now a full vampire and loved every second of it. "come back to the cave babe the guys and Megan ate there" Charlotte nodded getting on pauls bike and riding of into the night.

TIME SKIP AT THE CAVE

MEGANS P.O.V
I was sat down on dwayne's lap still worrying about that, when two people entered the cave one was paul and the other was "Charlotte!" I ran over and engulfed her into a gymormus hug "I missed you too megan." "well look who's back." said a voice from the shadows that voice belonging to David, I went back over to dwayne and he started to kiss me once again.

CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V
"Charlotte is a full vampire now ya know" everyone looked shocked apart from David who was just smirking "nice going charlie your one of us." Marko said as I gave him a disapproving stare "do not call me that my mum and dad used to use that nickname for me I absolutely hate it!" I said as marko said it again "FUCK OFF!" I yelled everyone found this amazing because they were all laughing.

MEGANS P.O.V
I decided I was going to tell Charlotte about it, I needed to tell someone I can't keep my secret in foruch longer "Charlotte can I talk to you outside for a second" she nodded in agreement
.
"YOUR WHAT!" Charlotte shouted after I told her everything "megan that's great well done." she said patting me on the shoulder and ready to walk back inside "you and dwayne must be very happy."
I laughed nervously "that's the thing I haven't told dwayne yet...."