The Boardwalk (chapter 2)

MEGANS P.O.V
As I finished setting up the rest of my room I realised it was 7pm, I knew where Charlotte worked she worked in an old comic book store on the boardwalk with her two friends Edgar and Alan the frog brothers or you could call them 'vampire hunter's' as they call themselves.
.
Short time skip to the boardwalk
I made my way through the big crowds and finally found the comic book store I went inside only to find It half empty. "excuse me?" I asked two boys round about my age (16) "ye..what?" the both asked perfectly in sinc "have you seen a girl named Charlotte round here" they both looked at me with a weird face "err ye she's in the back...are you megan by any chance." Edgar said to me (yes I know there names) "err..ye I'm megan" they both smiled at me "Charlotte you have a visitor" Alan shouted, just then Charlotte poked her head put of the back curtain she looked at me and ran up to me engulfing me in a huge hug "Megan! I can't believe your here." I hugged her back "thx for the lovely welcome Charlotte I missed you too" "give me a minute and we will go onto the boardwalk and ride some rides and stuff" she said as she grabbed her coat and out the door we went.
.
.
.
time skip 1hr later after some rides and junk food
"so you just moved here, this is great" she said whilst eating her ice-cream hers was toffee mine was strawberry flavoured. "ye it's pretty cool I like this place alot." Charlotte giggled under her breath "what's so funny?" she looked at me and smirked before she could say anything we herd the loud raws of motorcycle's pulling up outside the entrance to the board walk
.
.
Four good looking guys stepped of the bikes with one girl and a little boy "oh we should..err..go" I looked at Charlotte with a confused look "why?" she sighed and pulled me up "listen to me megan you don't want to mess with those guys they practicaly own the boardwalk all the girls love them some hate them, but you know...let's go" before she dragged me off I caught a glimpse of the one with brown hair and eyes staring at me 'whos he' I said in my head.

Yay hoped you enjoyed this chapter please leave a comment or vote thank you love ya Bye :3