Jessica's Rage! (Chapter 42)

JESSICAS P.O.V

"I'm going to kill him Naomi he can't just waltz up and let Brooke kill your dad like that!" i shouted knowing my brothers heard me because they came running down the stairs "what happened!?" Edgar shouted "ye is it a bloodsucker!?" i then realised they had stakes in there hands ready to attack "no guys its just me kicking off go back to dreaming about killing vampires ok?" they both nodded and walked back off to their rooms. "Jessica it wasn't Brooke's fault she didn't know...but i knew David did i could see the look in his eyes....damn those beautiful blue eyes of his!"  i giggled at the last part and then saw Brooke run into the store, "Naomi are you here?" me and Naomi came rushing out Brooke ran over and gave her and me a hug "Are you ok?" she asked Naomi "yes I'm fine Brooke don't worry about it ok?" Brooke nodded then spoke again. "i know but i fe--...." she got cut off by Naomi who was now the one giving Brooke a hug as she had broken down into tears "its ok Brooke you didn't know it alright ok." 

MEGANS P.O.V 

As i arrived back at the cave with Dwayne, Marko, Charlotte and Paul i could see we were the only girls there "guys where is everyone?" i asked as i picked up my daughter Lilly-Mckenna-Rose and began cradling her in my arms "Well David took Naomi and Brooke to do their first kill..." i nodded and went to sleep with Lilly since she wouldn't stop crying, Dwayne came and snuggled up next to me and his daughter cradling us both in his warm embrace, whilst Paul and charlotte sat up in the main area of the cave and talked for a while. 

JESSICA'S P.O.V

  THE NEXT DAY

 It was early morning about 8:00am and everyone was up apart from Naomi who was still asleep in my room, today was the day me and my two brothers Edgar and Allen took our revenge on David. "guys ready to go?" i asked them as we all walked out of the shop, only to run into Daniel Megan's older brother, "oh no...." i muttered under my breath "hey guys, do you guys know where Megan is she hasn't been home in a while, i thought she might have been staying with you jess, since you are really close friends" i sighed "err....ye i know where she is she has...err....moved into her own apartment with her boyfriend Dwayne" i lied just to make things easier "oh...ok i wonder why she dint tell me? ill go tell my mum that she doesn't have to worry anymore...oh and, tell her to come visit sometime we miss her she may not know it but we do." and with that he walked off "that was a close one" Edgar said as we began walking down to where are bikes where.

TIME SKIP TO THE CAVE

We arrived at the cave and now i wasn't so sure about my plan i mean i wanted to get revenge on David but Naomi told me she still loves him "guys i don't want to kill him....i just want to leave him a note and a piece of my mind on the boardwalk tonight ok?" i said to my brothers "great sis just great....we got kitted up for nothing." they both said in union as we walked into the cave, we had to be quiet since on one side of the cave Megan, Dwayne and Lilly were sleeping and then on the other, Paul and Charlotte were stuck to each other like glue. 

i got some paper out of my bag and began writing 

Dear  David 

I don't appreciate what you did to Naomi last night you knew that guy was her father yet you didn't stop Brooke from killing him, tonight at the boardwalk i want to talk to you alone, Got That ALONE! no one else but you, your lucky i didn't kill you, i only did it because Naomi said she still loves you, alright if she didn't say that you'd be deader than a doornail right now pal.

From Jessica

me and my brothers walked out of the cave and made our way back to the comic shop, where hopefully i could tell Naomi and Brooke what i had done.