Birth (Chapter 31)

DWAYNE'S P.O.V
As me and Megan sat next to each other I saw her shaking and something wet drip down her leg, "Megan?" I asked her "Dwayne....t..the baby... I..it's coming" as soon as she says that I'm holding her in my arms flying to the nearest hospital the rest of the guys and Charlotte following.

MEGANS P.O.V
As soon as we were at the hospital, I was put on a bed with dwayne holding my hand at my side telling me to be strong "ok miss Lambert I'm going to ask you too push ok..." I nodded and began pushing. After a good couple pushes our baby girl was out and safe, because she was 2 months early though there had been some complications "baby you did it." dwayne said kissing me. "I...know" I sad I was so out of breath so that didn't help my speaking "MEGAN!" I looked over at the door to see Naomi, Jessica and Charlotte all stood at the door. The doctor then came over "miss even though your baby was quiet early she is in very good condition, here she is." she said handing her to me. "awwww" all the girls said as the other 3 guys walked in. "can I hold her?" dwayne asked I nodded and handed our baby to him "so did you too come up with a name or what?" David asks "ye...megan you tell them." I nodded again and looked up at her "Lilly-Mckenna-Rose"
"that's beautiful megan" Charlotte says hugging me.