Stay Away (Chapter 13)

MEGANS P.O.V
As i jumped of the back of dwayne's motorcycle I saw paul looking as sad as ever as he got back on his bike and rode off into the night "what's up with him?" I asked dwayne looked at me. "Charlotte didn't feed and he's kinda lost his mate a.k.a Charlotte so ya know he'll come round he's probably gone to see her." I nodded he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the cave  "DWAYNE!" I yelled marko and David just laughed as they enterd the cave with us "any way my mates right here." I blushed as he kissed my neck and took me to the bed inside the cave and we started to make out. "well give you guys some alone time." David and marko said as they went into a deeper part of the cave to sleep.

CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of arguing, I walked out to see it was still night paul was standing there arguing with jessica, they hadn't seen me yet so I just sat there and watched "whatever you did to her you fucking messed her up you vampire freak." he scowled "I messed her up I never wanted her to become one of us but I couldn't date her without her becoming a vampire now could I?" She shook her head "I seriously don't know why I haven't staked you yet?" he just laughed in her face and smirked "jessica...?" she looked over to me with a sympathetic look on her face "Charlotte your awake...errm..how much of that did you hear..?" I giggled "nearly all of it.." she blushed slightly "Charlotte" I was engulfed by wild paul hugging me to the point were I was losing oxygen, He let me go "Paul stay away.." he stared at me in shock "what?" jess stepped infront of me "she said stay away punk." I walked away with jess holding me.