Chapter 11

(*Author's Note*  Wow I haven't updated in a really long time. I really hope you guys are still reading, I miss writing this story and I'm gonna try yo update more often. Please fan, vote, and comment! Love you XxX )

          The whole night consisted of various genres of movies, lounging on the couches, and constant trips to the kitchen for refills of the snack bowls. Halfway through the 3rd movie, which happened to be Paranormal Activity, Louis and his girlfriend Meghan were cuddled up and asleep on the loveseat, and Liam was strewn across the floor snoring softly. Just four of us left. Wait make that 3, I think to myself as I see Zayn's head droop onto his shoulder. I glance dow at Niall who is sitting on the floor in front of me, and over at Harry who is sitting next to me. Neither one looks like their eyes will be closing anytime soon.  

"Ni." I whisper quietly, careful not to wake the others.

Harry glances over at the sudden conversation.

"Yeah love?" Niall whispers back, turning to face me.

"Wanna play a prank on the others?"

His face turns into a mischevious grin as he nods eagerly. 

I glance at Harry. "You in?"

"Of course." He smiles. 

I jump off the couch and run towards my bedroom so we can plan. I hear two pairs of feet behind me, and as soon as they enter the room behind me I close the door behind them.

"Alright. So what are we gonna do?" I ask, settling on to my bed.

"It was your idea, I would have thought you would already have something in mind." Harry laughs.

"Oh I have plenty of ideas. I've got plenty of experience at this." I laugh excitedly.

"My kinda girl." Niall grins. "So what were you thinking?"

"There's always the classic ice water, air-horn, blah blah blah, but I wanna give them something they won't forget anytime soon." I ponder about in my brain for a moment before concluding "One of us will set the fire alarms off. The other two can wait on the balcony, and when they run outside we'll dump water on them. It's like the 'cold water prank' on steroids." I laugh as I finish as explainging my master plan.

"Damn, sounds risky." Niall smirks " I like it."

"What if the neighbors hear the fire alarms and call the firefighters or something?" Harry asks pointing out a flaw in my plan.

"We'll only set off the one in the living room, where they are so it would be too loud." I shoot back.

"Alright sounds good. But, I have an idea." Harry says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Why don't we dump something nasty on them? Like mayonaise?" Harry asks with a wide grin.

"Well that would work, but where are we gonna get a crap load of mayo?" I ask impatiently.

Harry glances at Niall with a wide grin, and they both stand up leading me to the kitchen.

*Author's Note* DUH DUH DUHHHHH. Keep reading to find out how the prank will play out! Comment who you think is gonna win over Kendall !!