Chapter 8

****

About a minute later I hear them both yelling. I try to block it out, but I can't. They are fighting because of me......

An obviously angry Niall bursts back into the room goes into the recording box, and slams the door behind him. I could tell by the stares he was earning from other people in the room that he doesn't usually act like this. Louis comes in a few minutes later, and sits on a couch next to Harry. Calm as ever, like nothing just happened.

After all of the boys record their parts it's time to go.

The walk to the sleek black van waiting outside was very quiet. The whole ride home nothing changed. Silence. I hadn't been with these boys very long, but I knew this wasn't normal. We drove back to Lou's flat because the lads were going to stay there tonight. As soon as we got inside the building I immediately went into my room, only wanting to pull out my guitar and forget the events of the day. As I am jogging up the stairs I hear the first voice in what seems like hours.

"Boys. I made this clear before she even got here. Kendall is OFF LIMITS!" Louis says, his voice raising at the last part. I want to do something...but there is nothing I can do. I continue up the stairs, heading towards my room.

*1 hour later*

I sit my guitar down beside my bed when I hear a soft knock at the door. As I am about to get up and see who it is, it slowly creaks open, Louis' face appearing behind it.

"Sis, I'm sorry I was so hard on you earlier. I'm just lookin out for you, okay?" He says sitting on the edge of my bed.

I nod.

'Me and the boys ordered pizza you should come down and eat with us." He offers me his hand and pulls me up off the bed. I'm trying so hard to still be mad at him, but it's so hard with his cheerful personality. He walks behind me out of the room and says, " Come on Ken! I said i'm sorry! Cheer up!"

When i don't reply I get my punishment. He starts tickling me. He knows it is my ultimate weakness. I can't help it as my knees buckle and I fall to the ground, spurts of laughter escaping my mouth, trying to catch my breath.

"Lou......ahaha....please.....STAHP!...bahahahah ohmygod.....LOUIS......STOP!!!" He can't help but laugh at my outbursts, and when he finally stops I feel too weak to even walk. He throws me over his shoulder and walks downstairs.

"Louis! Put me down!" I yell as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

The rest of the boys begin to laugh at the scene and pretty soon all six of us are practically rolling around on the floor in hysterics. It's the first time I've laughed like this, felt this happy, since my Mom died. It feels good, and I never want it to end.

We are interrupted by the doorbell that we almost miss. The pizza man must have thought we were a bunch of idiots, laughing the way we were when Liam opened the door...