Chapter 9

"Eh uhm here's your pizza" The deilvery man says quickly, staring at us like were a bunch of lunatics. Niall gratefully takes the pizza and Liam pulls out his wallet thrusting a wad of bills into the man's hand before closing the door.

"Did you see the way he was looking at us?" Zayn laughs as we walk over to the table.

"Probably Kendall's fault. She was laughing the loudest!" Harry says jokingly.

"Me?! I was not!" I say hitting him with a pillow.

"Whatever you say Ms. laughs-a-lot." He says with a smirk.

"Shut up Harry...." I say as I push him out of the way, reaching for a piece of pizza.

"Meghan will be here soon." Louis says taking his plate over to the table.

"Your girlfriend? I finally get to meet her?" I ask with excitement.

"Yup." He replies and we all begin to eat.

"Ken the X-factor auditions are in a week and a half..." Louis reminds me subtly.

"I know...." I begin to say but I am cut off.

"X-factor auditions?" Kendall is trying out for X-factor? what?" Zayn, Liam and Harry all yell out at once.

Oh yeah....I've only told Niall.

"I thought you told them already...." Louis says with a laugh.

"No. Only Niall. Because well it wasn't really official, just an idea." I say.

"Kendall, please you've got to do it. I know you want to.!" Louis pleads.

"I haven't even heard her sing!" Liam exclaims earning agreements from Harry and Zayn.

"I have." Niall joins in, and all eyes shift to him. "She is absolutely amazing....." He trails off.

"Lucky! Why haven't I heard you sing Kendall?!" Harry says pretending to be hurt, and acting a bit flirtatious.

"I don't know....I don't really like to sing in front of people...." I say, but Zayn cuts in.

"Well i had the same problem, but if you're trying out for X-factor you gotta practice, yeah? How about after dinner you sing a song for us?" 

I nod nervously. Oh gosh.