Chapter 3: If looks could kill...

Start from the beginning

I could tell he really was being sincere and I was touched that he would choose to go through all this trouble to make it up to me. So I found myself crossing the room and I came to a stop between his legs, running my hands through his hair. He tilted his head, looking up at me then brought his hands up to grip my hips.

“I was pissed last night, you’re right, but it wasn’t your fault and I don’t blame you. Your intentions were good, you couldn’t control how they turned out.” I told him with sincerity and he pulled me closer, resting his forehead on my abdomen.

It had been unfair of me to blame him for it and for that I was sorry even though I was still a bit annoyed at the turn of events. He didn’t say anything as I continued to run my fingers through his dark curls and after a brief silence he moved his head and I felt the press of his soft lips against my hard abdomen.

I shivered in response, my hands tightening in his hair and he groaned pulling me even closer to him, his hands sliding up from my hips to rub against my bare skin.

His head moved lower and he proceeded to kiss a slow trail down my abdomen and came to a stop at the waistband of my boxers. I sucked in a shaky breath when his hand dipped into the fabric and came into contact with my already hard and heated flesh.

I gripped his hair as an automatic reaction to feeling the pleasure of his hand on me and that only seemed to urge him on because he pulled at my boxers, sliding them off my hips and they fell landing around my feet on the ground below, then he looked up at me, his eyes glinting with mischief and my breath caught.

When he took me between his lips slow and deliberate, I cried out, unconsciously moving my hips closer. My breaths started coming in soft pants and my grip on his strands became even tighter as I tried to pull his head closer but  he pulled away, leaving me momentarily dazed.

Then he grinned, that grin that said I knew exactly what was coming next and I moaned in anticipation as he stood, then grabbed my arm  turning me so that I had my back to the bed and pushed me down none too gently.

I licked my lips as I watched him pull his shirt over his head, then his pants went and a second later he stood before me naked as the day he was born, his little friend standing at attention. He climbed onto the bed after me and parted my legs coming to rest between them and I groaned when his flesh pressed against mine.

“Tell me what you want.” He whispered against my neck and I writhed against him as his tongue trailed a wet path along the column of my neck.

My breath left my body when he ground against me and I gripped his head, pulling his face to mine and taking his lips. They were as I expected them to be, soft and supple and perfect against mine…

……………………………

A long while later we lay sated and sweaty in my bed, our breathing finally under control and our heated flesh cooled. He had his head on my pillow, his face turned to me as he stared into mine. His fingers absently drew imaginary circles on my bare chest as I looked up at the ceiling, my hands tucked under my head.

“I love you.” Adrian whispered in the silence of my room and despite his whispered words he sounded so certain, so absolutely sure that I had to turn my head to look at him. He stared back at me silently, his eyes not wavering as they met mine and I took a deep breath and looked away again.

It hadn’t been the first time he’d said it and as with all the other times I couldn’t reply with the answer I knew he wanted to hear and as I lay there staring at the ceiling I knew what I had to do. It was times like this, that despite how wrong it seemed, that you had to exploit a person to get what you wanted. So I spoke, my voice soft but audible.