If You Knew The Truth

• Dedicated to Seyma

*1 hour later*

Seyma's POV:

The ambulance came quite quickly to Niall's apartment, which made everything better for him. They took him and you into the ambulance van since you were the only person able to speak to them about what happened to him. Well, you don't know the whole story but you can just say how you found him. You held onto Niall's hand all the way to the hospital making sure he feels your presence and touch. Niall didn't move throughout the whole journey. You wish that Niall could just wake up and say that he is fine but, that's impossible. Your eyes started to water when you saw Niall just laying there in the ambulance on the bed, looking innocent and sweet as he usually looks like. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" the doctor asked you with a smile on her face. She seemed as a nice lady. She had the usual doctor's uniform on, natural make up and her hair was up in a pony tail showing off her face shape properly. You looked a her name tag. You got to know that her name is Julie. You slowly looked up at her with more tears forming in your eyes. She looked at you apologetically, nodding slightly.

"No he's not my boyfriend. We're just friends but I wish we were more than that. We can't though...." you started to explain yourself as if you were in court in front of a judge. Tears started to fall down your face making it harder for you to speak. What you said is true. You wanted to be with Niall so badly and you guess he wants to be with you too since, once when you were alone with Liam and Louis talking; they told you that Niall has a crush on you. The memory set a small smile on your face making you figure out that Niall is the one you want to be with. Suddenly, your phone started to ring for a few seconds alarming you that you have received a text. It's from Harry. It felt like as if he knew you were thinking of Niall in that way and that Harry wanted you to remember who is your real boyfriend. This is the reason why you can't be with Niall.

"Come to my house.  Love Harry .x" The text said. You couldn't possibly go to Harry's house when you are here with Niall in the ambulance car, making sure he's alright. You had to text him back saying what happened to Niall otherwise, Harry will say that you don't care about him. You started to write a message saying:

"I'd love to come but I can't. Niall got beaten up in his apartment and we're going to the hospital. He's unconscious. Sorry :(  Love Seyma x"  

You shorlty received a text back from Harry.

"What hospital? x"

"The Red Heart hospital."

"Stay there and don't go anywhere. I'll be there in a few minutes. Love Harry .x" 

This is what you loved about Harry; he cared a lot about his bandmates and his family and you that he'll come to you if something wrong has happened. He's your prince. He's your hero. 

 Harry's POV:

You wish you didn't have to go to the hospital. What if Niall wakes up and tells Seyma that it was yuo have beat him up? You had to get her out of there straight away to avoid any type of misunderstandings. You got into your car and started driving to the hospital, hoping everything will go to plan.

*30 minutes later*

You finally reached the hospital. You ran inside to see Seyma sitting down on a chair in the waiting room crying into her hands. You reached out to her, placing her hands in yours; making her look up at you. Her mascara is all smudged. You hated to see her like this. You wish you could turn back time and never actually do this to Niall. Everything you have done makes you feel bad about yourself. You knelt down in front of Seyma to be at eye-level with her. 

"I'm here. Please don't cry. I hate seeing you like this." You whispered to her gently. You tried to act calm as if you didn't know anything about what happened to Niall. She started to cry more as soon as she hugged you. She cried into your neck. You felt her hair brushing across your face.

"Seyma we need to go." You started to make your plan come to life. It's just the matter of her working with you.

"What? No we can't leave Niall here alone!"

"I called his family they're coming. I called the boys as well so they can stay with him."

"He's like my brother! I'm staying." Why did she have to make everything so hard for you? 

"Look. Today they are only doing check ups and everything so they wont let anyone visit him. We would be here without even seeing him. Tomorrow first thing in the morning we will come to Niall and visit him. We will stay for as long as you want tomorrow but now we have to go back to my house." You tried staying calm with her because she's already been through a lot today.

"No. I'm staying here all night. You can go." 

"No. You are coming with me and tomorrow we will come back. Understood?" You couldn't take it anymore. She made everything so hard for you. You had to show her that you won't have her staying here all night. You grabbed her wrist with great strength. You grabbed her bag and coat and lead her out of the hospital. 

"Let go off me!"

"Be quiet."

"Harry, you're hurting me. Please stop." 

"Shut up and get in the car."

"Harry, please." 

You couldn't take it anymore. You grabbed her arm and pushed her into the car. You slammed the passenger door, making Seyma be scared of you even more. Your anger and frustration came out of you quickly. Who does she think you are? You're not her servant to stay in that hospital with here. You had to take her home. You got into your car throwing Seyma's things to the back seat.  You started your car. 

*40 minutes later* 

You grabbed Seyma's wrist again taking her into your house. You let her go when you knew that she would fall onto the couch. You threw her things on the floor showing your anger towards her. You went to the glass shelves, taking vodka and pouring it into your glass. You had to feel relaxed after all that drama in the hospital before. When you finally finished drinking your 5th glass, you sat opposite Seyma on the other couch. She looked so innocent and scared. 

"How's the baby?" You tried starting a conversation and make her feel more relaxed. You just reminded yourself how you treated her in the hospital. You couldn't bare to think what could happen to the baby if what you did to Seyma could harm the baby.

"Fine."

She made you feel un wanted. You walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist. You pushed her against the wall. She looked up at you with tears in her eyes. You stared right at her deeply with your green eyes. You moved your arms near her head; making sure you don't come too close to her. You literally covered her with your body. You kept on staring into her eyes while biting your bottom lip. 

"Don't ever show your attitude towards me." You said to her in your raspy voice. You know how your voice works on her. You slowly made your way to her neck, kissing her soft spot gently. She let out a silent moan escape her lips. You made your way up to her lips. You started to kiss her with your lips which received the same kiss. You lightly bit her lower lip. She wrapped her arms around your neck; making the space between you two smaller. You picked her up by her legs and carried her to your bedroom. You layed her down on the bed. A sudden thought came into your mind. You couldn't do this with her. You pulled up the covers up her body, making her feel warmth. You then walked to the other side of the bed and layed down next her, pulling the covers up your body as well. You wrapped your arms around her body, showing her that you only want her to feel safe and comfortable with you. You kissed her shoulder showing her that she can feel safe with you. 

"Go to sleep babe." You whispered into her ear. She touched your hands in aprovement of your command. You both fell asleep in each others arms; forgetting about the things that happened previously.