Chapter 8

The train ride back home was long. Along the way, Levy and I discussed the terms of our distance. But it took us almost the entire trip for Levy to suggest we just act the way we did before. I disagreed, noting that hints of our relationship might slip.

Levy told me I could sneak into her fourth floor apartment, in Fairy Hills, during the night, after the girls fell asleep. I just don't want to leave her alone when we could just tell people.

Then again, Mira would faint, Natsu would start bugging bunny girl, that stupid cat would annoy the hell out of me by saying "you lllllllike her!", Juvia would never leave Gray(or more than usual), and I don't want to deal with Mira when she comes to.

When I enter my own house, Pantherlily greets me, stern. I only left him alone for a couple of days. Then again, there was a storm and I never mentioned I was going on a mission. I can hope that he went to the guildhall for answers, but I know that I should have taken him or told him.

"So, you've finally come back from your little excursion? I am surprised by your decision to leave me behind," grumbles Pantherlily.

"It was quick, wasn't it?" I grumble back, walking into my room to throw my bags on my bed. I grab a chunk of iron on my way.

"Yes, it was. And since you were gone, I suppose that means your mission was a success." I look back out into the main room and stare at him. He has a cocky half smile and his arms crossed, knowing he is right.

"Yeah. It went better than expected. Ya still can't tell anybody," I grumble at my exceed.

"I completely understand," Patherlily agrees. I gruff and continue to eat my iron.

Levy

"Soooooo... How did it gooooo?" Lucy sings. I have only just sat down with her, Juvia, Juniper, and Erza at their table. They all look on, expectantly, hoping for something interesting to have happened and, while something had, I wasn't about to tell them about it.

"It was fine. Nothing really exciting. Just kicked out a few of the former Phantom Lord members. I gave Gajeel the bed and I took the couch. I took the last day to look at the scenery and I have to say the it was amazing." I can feel a bit of a blush in my cheeks, so I quickly turn my eyes to the floor. I can't help, but think about last night.

"Juvia thinks that Gajeel only took you with him to get some alone time," says Juvia, emphasizing the last two words. I stare at her, my face getting warmer. "Juvia thinks he likes you."

"Indeed. I have seen him stare at you and can't help, but think he wants you. Anyone who has eyes could see it," Erza chimes in.

"He liiiiiiikes her," Juniper giggles, mimicking Happy. Ever since Happy and Carla began to teach her about the exceeds, she's started picking things up. She repeats that stupid phrase from Happy and took on Carla's distaste of violence. She really has grown from the little, dirty kitten in the mines.

"I do not! We're just teammates" I reason. "And not the flirtatious kind like Lu-chan and Natsu." This made Lucy turn fifty shades of red and to that of Erza's hair.

"W-we do n-not flirt... Like you said. Teammates." The entire table rolls their eyes. We could all see how much Lucy and Natsu secretly like each other. They're never not together and they would die for one another.

While the other girls are occupied, I am the only one to notice Gajeel sneaking through the front door. He gives me a subtle wink and walks towards the library. I excuse myself and head in the same direction after a couple of minutes.

Gajeel is leaning against a large shelf of books. I take my time to walk over and wrap my arms around him. He takes no time in kissing me. He turns us around, so I'm pinned to the shelf as his hands trail down my sides, to my legs. He lifts me and presses his body closer.

Despite my earlier objection, Gajeel thrusts his toungue into my mouth. He tastes like copper and takes pleasue in playing in my mouth. I push my right hand against his chest to make him stop. When he figures out that I won't play back, he retracts his toungue and licks the dribble of slobber off his bottom lip.

Instead, Gajeel grabs my hand and pins it to the wall as well. A devilish look flashes in his eyes and he leans towards me, but instead of my lips, he latches onto my neck. His rough lips and toungue brushing over my skin makes a soft moan escape.

Gajeel begins to suck and bite my neck as he continues pressing his body against me. I whisper his name and he only seems to get more fuel for his romantic fire. I have no way to get him to stop. He's a runaway train and I'm just along for the ride.

Gajeel's teeth start to hurt. I know that I will have marks. I try to free my arm, but Gajeel only holds it tighter. I grip his shoulder tightly. Nothing, but pleasure filled noise radiates from the dragon slayer as I struggle to say anything.

"G... Gajeel... hurts..." is all I can strangle out. I can feel him slowly releasing his jaw, but he keeps kissing me. "Gajeel... just stop."

He looks at me, smiles, and says, "But kisses help things that hurt and you can't tell me it doesn't feel good." I have to admit, he does feel very good.