"Well, I love you too.." Brooke whispered and then she finally looked at me. Brooke furrowed her eyebrows and walked up to me. "Hey, why are you crying?"

"No reason." I shook my head and looked at her. "You just make me so happy.."

Brooke sat on my lap and sighed, "I know. I can see it. You make me happy as well. I see the difference on how you were before and how you are now. When I first met you, you were all like serious."

"Now I'm really happy." I smiled.

"Well I have to go." Brooke stood up but I pulled her close to me and kissed her. We made out for a second and then Brooke let me go and gasped.

"Wha-What's wrong?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Uh, nothing. I-I have to go. I love you." Brooke walked away really fast and left me speechless.

/////////

"Okay, so I was thinking." William said. "Do you and Brooke have a special place you both love or got to know each other? Something?"

"At school." I replied. "I had this secret hiding place that I never showed to anyone but her. She was the first person I shared that place with. We would skip class there and we talked as we got to know each other."

"Bam. That's where you're going to propose." William laughed. "Is it dirty in there?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go fix it up with some lights and something romantic." William said.

"Let's go!" I yelled with excitement and ran out of the house with William. We took the car and drove off to my old school.

"So Mark likes Brooke." I said as William drove. William laughed and looked at me.

"No way!" William yelled. "How do you know?"

"He can't stop thinking about her." I scoffed. "I think it's funny."

"It is." William nodded. "Okay so we're going to decorate the secret hiding place with all the stuff I have in my trunk. It's summer and no one's at school so it's a good day. I'm going to help you decorate it but I'm going to leave you alone for a while."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm buying you a motorcycle!" William yelled. I laughed and yelled, "Yes!"

"Okay, get the stuff out of my trunk and get started on that proposal!" William clapped as he dropped me off at the school. I got down, grabbed the stuff from his trunk, and went inside the school.

"Styles!" The principal yelled. "Haven't seen you in so long! What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm proposing to my girlfriend here, if that's okay." I smiled nervously.

"You're proposing to Brooke?" The principal asked. "You're seventeen, too young."

"I'm actually eighteen and so is she." I corrected him.

"Where are you going to propose?" He asked.

"At this place that you guys have downstairs. It looks like a janitor's closet but it's bigger." I explained. The principal furrowed his eyebrows as if he didn't know they had this place or he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Uh, do you mind showing me where this place is at?" The principal asked.

"Sure." I smiled. "Follow me."

I led the principal into the secret hiding place as we walked down the school hallway.

"I never thought I'd see this again.." I sighed as I walked.