Chapter 33

Nicole's p.o.v

I could see the happiness in Matthews eyes as he began to explain how he felt. "Honestly I'm kind of scared but at the same time I'm excited and happy that I'm going to be a father."

I could relate to how he felt considering that she was like my sister. I was scared for her but at the same time I couldn't wait to be an aunt like figure. I just hope she makes the right decision

I walked downstairs with Matt and Sam as I awkwardly passed Nash with some tension filling the room. "Well that was awkward." Matt chuckled. "I'm glad you broke up with him." I nodded in agreement and sat next to Sam while Matt cooked dinner.

"I've been meaning to ask you something. Um will you go on a date with me-this Saturday." He nervously smiled.

"Yeah absolutely." I smiled. I honestly wanted to say no. I still have love for Nash but I just can't right now.

"Come on I want to show you something I found last night." He dragged me to his room and moved his dresser out the way revealing a small door.

"What is it." I giggled. He opened the door and guided me in and inside was a small room with a door on the ceiling and a ladder guiding up to it. We opened the door and it lead to the roof. "It's amazing." I looked into the sky and starred into the evening stars as they twinkled a bright light.

"I know right." He held my hand and brought me to the other side of the roof where another door was. "I don't know what this leads to though."

"Maybe to a different dimension." I half joked. He brushed his fingers through my hair and let his hand softly fall onto my jaw line. I didn't know what to do, he began to lean in for a kiss until Matt called our names from the backyard.

We rushed back to the kitchen making sure to put his drawer back. "What's up."

"Oh uh dinners ready, I made spaghetti." He handed me a plate and I walked back to the living room, sitting down next to Kaitlynn. She looked at me with red puffy eyes and took another bite of her food.

"Are you okay?"