Chapter 27

Nicole's p.o.v

Nash was put in the ICU under suicide watch to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. I walked into the room and assured the nurse that I was fine with watching him for a few. "Nicole I'm really sorry."

"No Nash, I'm really sorry-we have to break up."

"No, no, no, Nicole why." I explained to him and that's when his eyes widened with some type of fear. Before I could walk away he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "If you truly love me then you won't leave."

I nodded my head no as a tear rolled off my cheek. I left the room as the guys and Kai came in. I ran all the way back home and into my bathroom and found a razor.

What did I just do, I really do love him. I didn't want to leave him like this. Especially in his time of need. But I need to do my own thing and live my own life.

This wouldn't be the first time I've done this. I broke apart the razor and slid it across my forearm a few times, letting all the pain out. I dropped the razor and washed my arm off feeling a sudden relief but I knew it wasn't going to last forever.

I opened a box full of my cloths and tossed on a misfit sweater and walked downstairs and laid on the couch watching spongebob.

"Hey-um Nicole." I looked behind me and saw Sam. This is unusual we never really talk.

"Um hi." I awkwardly wave.

"I know it's probably awkward for you but Matt just told me to come and check on you, I know you just broke up with Nash and all."

I awkwardly rub my shoulder and assure him that I'm fine. "So are you going to go now?"

"Um-no I thought that I would just stay here and hang with you so that your not lonely. You know if that's fine with you." I nodded my head yeah and scooted over so that he could sit down. "You don't have to be shy around me you know."

"Well I don't really know a lot about you so it's kinda hard not to."

"Well come on ask me anything." After an hour or so of getting to know each other the guys came back with pizza and watched a movie.

Sam helped keep my mind off Nash for a while, I need to keep him around.