Chapter 31

Nicole's p.o.v

I walked downstairs and lit a cigarette as I watched Sam trying to do yoga. He looked at the cigarette I had in my hand and broke it in half and stomped on it. "What the hell." I grabbed another cigarette but he grabbed the whole pack and broke then in half.

"You don't need to smoke." He cleaned up the mess he made and tossed it away in the trash. "Oh yeah and Nash is coming home today." I followed him into the kitchen and sat on the counter, letting my legs dangle off.

"You still owe me a pack of cigarettes."

He stood in between my legs and looked me in the eye. "I don't owe you anything." He laughed before picking my and running into the backyard, throwing me into the pool.

"Sam." I screeched, possibly breaking a glass. I glared at him as he laid on the ground laughing to himself. "Can you at least help me out." I extended my arm waiting for him to help. As soon as his hand was attached to mine I pulled him into the pool and laughed.

"Good one." He giggled as he swam next to me. I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around myself as I walked inside noticing that Nash was walking in. I looked behind myself and saw Sam walking in.

"Um."

"It's fine, come on." Sam grabbed me by my wrist and walked me upstairs as I watched Nash look at us confused. "Just stay away from him."

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. "I want to show you something later." I whisper into his ear before running to my room.

"Um Nicole can I talk to you." Kaitlynn knocked at my door. I unlocked the door and let her in.

"What's up." I said as I wrapped my hair up in a towel. She gave me a worried look and handed me a paper from the doctors. I scanned through it and looked back at her. "So your-your pregnant?"

She looked up at me, playing with her fingers and nodded her head yes. "By who?"