Chapter 5

Nicole's p.o.v

I took off my leather jacket and my boyfriend camo jeans and threw them onto the bed, gathering all the clothing that I could find. Once I gathered up enough clothes I tied them all together.

I took a bobby pin out of my hair and picked the lock that was on the balcony door. Once I got the door to open I measured the rope of shirts. Once it reached the bottom I tied the end to the railing and climbed down it like the ropes in gym that you have to climb.

Once I got to the bottom I untied my jeans and leather jacket and ran for my life.

I memorized the gate code and punched in the numbers before I heard Nash running after me. The gate was taking forever to open so I had to jump the fence. Once I got out I kept running, not knowing where to go until I came upon a beach.

They surely won't find me here. I lit up a cigarette and laid on the white coarse sand and looked up at the stars until I heard someone walk up to me. I didn't think much of it until I looked up and saw Nash.

I got up and began to run again but he caught me by my wrist. I tried to escape but his grip was to strong. "I'm sorry I can't let you go." I didn't question him, I just wanted to get away. He picked me up and carried me back to the hell house.

As soon as we walked in I saw everyone sitting down in the living room waiting for me. "Okay since we obviously can't trust you by yourself, so were going to have to have someone be with you at all times." Cameron stated.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "I'll do it." Nash smiled. Great now I have to have him in my face at all times. But I'll still find a way to get out. And I will be reunited with my best friend.