Chapter 22

Kaitlynn's Pov

"Did you ever think that maybe she didn't want to be found?" I ask Matt as he was on the phone with the police.

He looked at me and sighed as I looked back and he spoke into the phone.

"Nevermind officer they just came in. Thank you for everything" he speaks.

I smile at him as he gives me a hug and I pull out my phone.

"Here i'll tell her that were done with the search parties. They both have a lot of money but not enough money to last forever. If they think their being watched or searched for they won't apply for a job.  You guys need to let them be together if they want, and you personally should stop acting like an overprotective brother" I tell him.

"Your right" he tells me.

My bracelet beeps as I sigh and walk to where my boys are.

"Hey" I say smiling.  We have actually all gotten along lately. Big Surprise there.

"We have to go back to our house for a day or two just to get two of out other cars and pack more things until Nicole gets back. Do you want to come with us or see if she will come while shes gone" Sam asks.

"How about I go with you guys and you trust me enough to drive a car back here tonight" I ask with a big goofy grin.

"Or how about we get you your own" Jc asks leaning back on the island table.

"Your being serious? You can't take this thing off me but your going to give me a car?" I ask.

"That's the thing. First off here's your phone. Also here's the key to your bracelet" Sam says holding out his hand with a key inside.

"So you don't want me anymore" I ask confused.

"No it's so not like that. We just want you to stay with us on your own free will. If you want you can take anything you want and leave, or just stay with us" Ricky tells me.

"So do you want to stay with us still? We were thinking if you and Nicole, if she returns, wanted then we could all get a bigger mansion together" they tell us.

"So how do you guys even afford this"

"Were slowly becoming famous. We want you guys to help" they say.

Them famous. Picking up two girls and kidnapping them doesn't make good press. Then again they said they weren't quite famous yet. So their just starting.

"Yeah i'll stay. Bye guys be back later" I yell to all the boys in a separate room.

"Bye Kaitlynn" they all shout as they hug me.

These boys are crazy.