Chapter 25

Nicole's p.o.v

I woke up with the sudden sense that something was wrong. I looked over the bed and saw Nash passed out with a bottle of pills in his hand and white foam coming out of his mouth.

I got up shaking him and slapping him a few times to wake him up but nothing. I ran downstairs looking for a phone and immediately called 911. I told then what had happened and ran back to Nash.

"Whoa what's going on here." Matt ran by our side but I felt like I was choking on my own words. Nothing would come out.

The paramedics arrived but I was told that I had to stay behind. Matt and I rushed to his car and rode aside until we got to the hospital. "I don't know what to do with him." I cried into Matts shoulder.

"He's going to be fine, I promise."

"You don't know that, he's addicted Matt, even if he's fine he's not going to stop. I can't do it."

"Nicole, the only thing you can do is stay by his side. He needs you, trust me he's nothing without you." I dried off my tear and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Matt, I love you. In a brotherly type way 'cause I know you and Kaitlynn have something going on." I winked as his cheeks turned a bright red. "Call the guys, I'm just going to go walk around and think about this." I patted his shoulder and walked away.

I love Nash but I just can't deal with the constant worry and stress. I just can't, I know what Matt said may be true but Nash isn't going to get me anywhere.

Ever since I met him I was separated from my family, he almost raped me, he talked me into doing things that I would never do and had me sleeping on the streets for almost three months.

I walked back to the lobby and found Kaitlynn talking to Matt and Trevor. "I'm sorry to interrupt but can I steal her for a second." They nodded yeah and I pulled her away.

"What's up ol' buddy ol' pal."

"Nothing I just need to talk to you."

"Okay, spill it. Wait are you pregnant, please tell me your not pregnant. Oh geez Nicole your only 17 what did I tell you."

"No, no, that's not it Kai."

"Thank God. But what were you going to tell me."

"I need to break up with Nash." I admitted.

"No kidding." Well that was unexpected. "You've changed ever since you met him. We never even talk anymore. What happened to always being by each others side 'cause apparently you didn't mean it. You've been gone for almost three fucking months, Nicole. Do you know how much stress that took out of me, not knowing where my best friend is, not knowing if she's dead or alive. Nothing good has happened since you met him. It's like your not even my best friend anymore but I know the real Nicole is in there somewhere and you can bring her out if you just leave him."

She was right but so was Matt. But I've got to go with what my mind thinks is right and that is breaking up with Nash.