Chapter 23

Nicole's p.o.v

•3 months later•

Living on the street is tough considering Nash refuses to go back with the boys. We weren't able to get jobs for the simple fact that we fear getting caught by the cops. Plus he spent all of our money on drugs within the first few weeks of being in Nevada.

"Nash can we please go back." I asked as he brushed my hair. He looked at me through the mirror and laughed. "What."

"Nothing."

"No tell me." I snapped.

"Isn't this what you wanted? To run away and live the big life." He snapped back.

"Yeah but I didn't know it was going to be like this."

He looked down, still brushing my hair and stayed silent. "Look, Nicole I'm working on it. If you want to go back then I'll accept it. I just want you do be happy. I'm sorry love."

I turned around and wrapped my arm around his neck and looked him in the eyes. "Ass kisser." I giggled. He smiled before picking me up and spinning me around, slipping on a towel and falling onto his knees with me under him.

"We leave tonight." He picked me up from the cold hard ground and packed the few clothes we had left. Once it started to get dark we ran to the train station that had got us here in the first place.

"Are you sure this leads to Los Angeles." He looked at me and nodded before sitting me on the back of the train considering I was to short to get up on it myself. As soon as he got on, the train rode off.

"I'm going to miss this place." Nash sighed.

"Maybe when we have enough money and we're all set then maybe we can come back forever but for now we can't make it on our own, Nash." He nodded in agreement and squeezed me a bit tighter.

I fell asleep but it just felt like a blink I went to sleep in Nevada and woke up in Los Angeles. "I told you that we would end up in LA." His eyes were bloodshot red and it felt just like déjà vu.

"So what are we waiting for." I held his hand tight and ran to our old house. There were moving trucks all around. I looked with confusion before seeing Matt stand at the entrance with tears streaming down his face.

I couldn't help it. I let go of Nash and ran up to Matt, bringing him into a tight hug before Nash joined in. "Ni-Nicole?" He questioned.

"Yep it's me and that's Nash. What's wrong?"

"Nothing I was just scared that we would never see you guys again. It's good to see you again kido." He messed up my already messy hair and kissed my forehead.

I ran inside, letting Matt and Nash talk while I talked to the other boys. "Guys I'm back." I screamed before the other eight boys looked all at the same time. They all screamed my name before fighting to get the first hug.

"Group hug?" I suggested. They all laughed and joined the group as I suffocated in the pile of boys, but it was a good kind of suffocate.

"Are you here for good?" Jack J asked. I nodded and they all cheered. "Well we're moving, we actually packed all your stuff and we were going to take it to the new house in hope that you would come back." My heart felt warm and I couldn't help but to have the biggest grin on my face.

"Yeah, you also got the biggest room." Shawn crossed his arms and stomped away. "Nah I'm just joking, I'm not mad-anymore." He giggled running back.

"Is Nash aloud to come back." I looked down and rocked back and forth on my heels.

"If that's what it takes to get you to stay with us then so be it." Taylor answered. I smiled and brought him into a hug, taking his bandana off and putting it over my forehead. "Whatever." He giggled.

I ran up to Nash, noticing that him and Matt were walking in. "See I told you that it would be all fine." He looked down at me and smiled before kissing my cheek. Best choice that I've made so far.