Chapter 10

Kaitlynn's Pov

"Kaitlynn" I hear my name from that voice, the one I grew up with. Nicole.

I turn my head praying I'm not hallucinating and see her.

Are eyes practically bulge out of our heads.

"Nikki" I say getting up.

"Kai" she shouts running up to me and hugging me.

"What have you got us into this time" I ask her laughing.

"Who knows. As long as we're together right?" she asks.

"Yeah there's a slim possibility that's going to be possible. One, I have a tracking device, and two, at least one of my captures has a strong hatred towards me considering I basically became psycho and flipped out on everyone" I say rocking on my feet.

"No way" she asks laughing.

"Yeah kinda. But I'm supposing you tried escaping?" I question.

"Ah my dear Kaitlynn how you know me so well" she says bringing me towards the back of the house.

"Shush" I laugh as we get to the back of the house where I see nine boys along with the five I'm stuck with.

The music from the house was blaring as I was walking up to them.

"This is Kaitlynn" Kian explains to them.

"This is the girl who's really sassy and hates Sam" some boy with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes asks.

"Yeah! She's really mean when she's mad" Sam says.

"Hi I'm Matt" the boy tells me and shakes my hand.

"Kaitlynn"

"See I told you acting like good cop bad cop wouldn't work" Trevor tells Sam and Ricky.

"I'm Taylor" another boy says smiling.

I extend my hand as he pulls me into a hug and my eyes widen.

The rest of the boys explain who they are as Nash goes over and grabs Nicole's hand.

Their cute honestly.

Nicole grabs my hand and kisses Nash's cheek as she drags me up the steps and to her room.

"So their nice to you right?" I ask her.

"Weve had our faults, but overall it's been okay" she tells me with a big smile on her face.

"So what's this about Nash" I tease her as she blushes.