Chapter 4

Kaitlynn's Pov

I open my eyes and look up seeing Sam carrying me into a house.

"Whe-where are we" I shutter as he looks down.

"This is mine and the boy's house. You'll be fine. "

Yeah right house. More like mansion.

We enter through the doors as I get placed to my feet and try walking.

"Here we got you a present" Jc says throwing a small blue box toward me.

"Uh thanks" I mumble as I open it.

A charm bracelet fell out and into the palm of my hand as I look up and thank them.

"Thank you guys"

"No problem. It's a tracking device. That means we know where you are, when you try leaving the house, the basics" Kian tells me.

"Gee your so kind" I mumble to the five boys sitting on the black leather couches.

"We could have got you an ugly one" Trevor says.

Very true. I mean it wasn't ugly, pretty infact. The fact that it's more then it appears though is what turns off it's specialty.

He takes the bracelet into his hand it puts it on me.

"By the way this won't come off for you" he says looking me in the eye and smirking.

"So are you going to say anything about yourself, or what. I can call you Blondie if you prefer but I'd much rather be called by my name then a made up one" Sam explains to me.

"So what's your name" Ricky asks with a smile.

"Kaitlynn"

"Age" Trevor adds.

"17"

"What is it with this Nicole girl?" Kian asks.

"She's been my bestfriend since we were literally babies. She's like a sister to me and the fact you guys took her out of my life makes me hate you. Don't expect me to be a good girl and obey some made up laws."

"Your friends fine. She's with some buddy's we know, and as long as she behaves nothing bad will happen to her. Were guessing your the goody goody since we didn't see you on the Ferris wheel rather then we saw her." Jc tells me.

"Um you could say that." I mumble.

"Anyways. We have a room for you upstairs, there's a TV, iPod with music and games, everything you can wan't except a phone, and Wi-Fi if you asks for Wi-Fi we'll monitor you" Trevor tells me.

"Were not bad guys, and we hope you actually like it here" Sam says hugging me.

I hug back finally being cooperative and pull away.

"May I go to my room" I ask quietly.

"Yeah it's next to mine and Trevor's" they tell me as I walk up the steps.

There's a paper with my name on a door as I slowly walk up to it and twist the sterling handle.

How'd they get my name on there?