Chapter 3

Nicole's p.o.v

"Where-where am I," I managed to get out as I looked around. I felt so weak and my head was hurt. The last thing I remember was playing tag with Kaitlynn.

"Well your on your way to Los Angeles to be our slave." The boy with the rainbow bandana laughed. I pushed him making him fall off the seat. "Nash grab her." He shouted.

The boy sitting next to me wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. "You guys are really bad at kidnapping." I suddenly remembered what happened last night. I was kidnaped. "Why do you guys want me."

"Just bored." Nash said.

"Well can I know your names at least."

"Taylor, Aaron, Cameron, Jack J, Jack G, Shawn, Carter, Matt, and I'm Nash." Stupid boys, how do they know that I won't use that against them. I pushed Nash off of me and grabbed the pack of cigarettes in my dr martens and lit one up.

"You know, I don't appreciate you smoking in my car." Cameron said. I mocked him and took another puff. "Hey someone grab her, she might try to run away."

I stopped Nash from putting his grimy hands on me and assured them that I wasn't going to try to run away. But I was, I had it all planned out. I don't want to make a sudden move and risk my chances of escaping.

"So tell us a little about yourself." Shawn suggested. These don't seem like your average kidnappers. I should be tied up with tape over my mouth right about now.

I nodded and tossed my cigarette out the window. "Well my name is Nicole, I'm sorta of a rebel considering I always get my best friend Kaitlynn in trouble. Uh I'm 17 years old and that's about it."

They don't seem like kidnappers. The whole car ride to Los Angeles they just kept asking questions until they basically knew everything there is to know about me. "Okay we're here." Cameron parked the car and held my hand while Nash held the other.

"I'm not a baby." These guys must be millionaires considering this is the place they live at. Once we got in the house Cameron let go and Nash carried me upstairs.

"This is your room, um I'm pretty sure these clothes will fit you." Were these guys planning on kidnapping me? I mean they had a whole room set up and everything. But I've got to admit this is way better than being at home. "You have your own bathroom and balcony, but you can't go there until we know for sure you won't try to escape-and yeah that's it." He plopped on my bed and smiled.

I smiled back-only because I knew how I was going to escape.