Chapter 13

Hello I've returned and I honestly have no excuse for being gone this long... I guess I've just been loosing interest in the whole NaLu fan fiction idea.

This story will have slow updates and I'll try to keep the flow going.
---------

Lucy's POV

My anger began to bottle itself up and I knew I was gonna lose it. For years now he hasn't shown any interest! Now all of a damn sudden he wants me back?! Oh hell no I'm not going down; not without a fight.

"Lu-chan? Are you alright... you've been sitting there quietly muttering stuff.." I heard Levy ask.

"I'm not sure if I'm okay Levy-chan. I mean he can't just get what he wants like a spoiled brat." I tell her and she nods. "I agree."

It was a comfortable silent yet again and she plopped down on the bed with a sigh, "Is your father really serious?" She asked.

I knew my father, he was a greedy man. He would do anything to get what he wants even if it meant by force. Sometimes I pondered, what did my mother see in him?

"I wonder.." was the only answer I could come up with.

Gray shuffles in place while Juvia looks down with a poker face.

"You two." I pointed at them to get there attention, "How do you know all of this?" I decided to ask.

That one question did bother me, it seems like they knew a lot about this. They'd have to be working with him or crazy ninjas to know all of this. Sting is a very personal and a very self-absorbent man, they'd have to be close at least.

"I don't think that's something we're able to clarify." Gray hesitated.

"Well Gray, Juvia, you've already spoiled his plan so honestly, there is no reason to keep your identity a secret anymore." I tell both of them.

Juvia looked up at Gray for approval. He answered with a nod, "Fine." she answers in defeat.

"Were both S class assassins that work for Sting Eucliffe." Gray adds before Juvia was able to say it.