Chapter 6

~Next Day 3:00 PM~(Levy's POV)

I layed down on the bed just wondering how the future is gonna go, especially now that I like Gajeel. I haven't seen Lu-chan which really bothers me because I want to make sure she's alright.

It's not all that bad here or anything, I mean I don't get lonely. Sometimes Gajeel comes in the room and talks with me or takes me downstairs to eat something. At least he isn't pushy, clingy, and a little ya know 'over the top'; unlike those other princes my father wanted me to marry.

However, I liked that. Gajeel wasn't the same. He is different. But not the bad different, the one I like!

"Hey shrimp!" I heard and Gajeel walked in. 'Speak of the devil.' I thought and waved with a smile.

"I think you left something back at your house." he said and gave me the woven bag and my asthma pump. I felt relieved that he brung my things. it's really sweet of him to remember.

That woven bag was given to me by my mom, she died when I was younger but always had a thing for putting things together like dresses, bags, necklaces, etc.

I beamed up and hugged him which he gladly hugged back, "Thank you Gajeel! I really like you." I said. Silence fell and I just realized what I said.

"Did I hear a confession?" He questioned with a smirk. I sat back down on the bed with my face colored all in red cause my immense blushing.

I didn't know if I should say that I did or didn't like him, I set myself up for it already. 'Smooth move.' I thought sarcastically to myself and backed up to the wall and hugged my legs out of embarrassment.

He walked over to my side and sat down. He hugged me and said "I like you to Levy."

I was officially stunned, 1). He said he likes me back, 2). He called me Levy. I smiled to myself and looked up.

"Thanks Gajeel.. and thanks for actually saying my name." I said and he looked down at me.

"Don't flatter yourself shrimp." He said and I snickered.

'Its official, he's definitely mine.' I thought and blushed.

Lucy's POV

I sighed and wondered if Levy-chan was safe. Well, Natsu did order Gajeel or whatever his name is to find her... well that is what he told me.

"Afternoon Luce." I heard and looked towards the door.

"Natsu!" I exclaimed and beamed up. He hugged me and sat down.

"Didn't want to leave you alone to long, and judging by your greeting towards me you must've missed me." he said and I could feel that smug smirk stretching across his face.

I huffed and told him not to flatter himself, which he just laughed at. He let go of the hug and began to talk, "If you want, you can go see your friend Levy." I perked up and frantically nodded my head and he smiled, then grabbed my hand directing me towards the door.

We walked down a couple hallways and a staircase and back up another staircase and down more freaking halls!

"Damn, what's with this place and walking!" I complained and he laughed and kept walking.

We finally reached another door that had locks. I saw Gajeel walk out of it and he gave us a questioning look.

"Salamander whatcha doing here?" He said and leaned on a wall. "I know the both of them are dying to see each other so we might as well let them." he responded and walked passed him unlocking her door.

"Fine.. nice to see you Lucy." he said and walked off with a wave.

He's not that bad a guy but Levy might find something in him. She liked the edgy type. "There." he said and the door opened and I saw Levy inside blushing a bright red.

"L-levy! Are you sick or something." I exclaimed walking in and heard Natsu mutter "Love sick."

I glared at him and he put his hands up as if he said nothing and closed the door. I put my attention back to Levy and she was smiling up a storm.

'Damn that's kinda creepy.' I thought and she sighed. "You okay?" I questioned and she looked towards me. Her face turned back to her normal color and she let go of her legs, "Yep, I'm fine. How about ya? Been quite some time.." she said and sat criss-cross.

"We've only been apart a few days, and yeah I'm all good." I said and layed down. She smirked at me and poked my stomach which I laughed at since it tickled.

"Lu-chan your not usually so 'calm'." she said and rested her him on her right hand.

She was right, usually in a situation like this I would try and find a way to escape.. but in fact this time I don't want to. I don't know but being here makes me feel free, and happy. Something only Levy can do.

It's just with Natsu around I feel nervous, it's my first or 'second' time falling for him. Isn't it kinda cute, the princess and the dragon falling for each other instead of the prince?

I debated for a while whether or not I should tell her and decided I would. I breathed in and told her everything that happened with Natsu and I.

"How cuuuute~!" She cooed. I chuckled blushing then ended up smirking at her which earned me a questionable look from her.

"What about you? When I walked in you were all curled up blushing like a cherry." I said and she went back to blushing.

"W-well-uh-you see.." she stuttered which I laughed at. She playfully hit my arm. I apologized and told her to explain.

"Awww~" I cooed mocking her earlier remark, "Yeah I know, I totally like him." she said and smiled cheerfully.

"I'm glad we both haven't had a bad time here." I said and she nodded. "Agreed." she said and we both started talking up a storm.