Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

'After all these years he's after me?' I thought and Gray looked towards Juvia as she began to speak, "Gray-sama probably didn't mention, your father ordered him to do this.."

I was stunned, why would fath- Jude want to do that?! He never cared for my well being..

"Listen that's all we can say." Gray said to us and Juvia nodded.

"So it seems your good guys?" Gajeel's voice cut in as he slipped through the door enterance. "Who are you?" Juvia asked calmly.

Gajeel sighed, "The names Gajeel; your Gray and Juvia?" He asked and they nodded in unison.

"Natsu's coming up now.. so try not to look to enemy like." Gajeel ordered as footsteps were heard at the end of the hallway.

They became more louder and Natsu was right in front if our door. He quickly shot a glare towards Gray and Juvia. "Wait Natsu their not an enemy!" I quickly say and he looked at me.

"Luce, you know them!" He questioned angrily. I was scared I don't like getting on his bad side, it just isn't him.. "U-um-I Uh- not really.. Th-they just warned us.." I admit stuttering and he sighs.

He walks up to me and hugs me with his right arm, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so angry." he says to me in a comforting tone then focuses on Gray and Juvia, "As for you to, what did you warn them about." He asks concerned.

***AFTER EXPLAINING***

"Is that so? Well Sting can give it his best shot cause she's not going anywhere." Natsu interrupts, "W-well that's all we're able to say.. sorry." Gray says as Juvia behinds him.

Natsu sighs and looks towards Gajeel, "What about shrimp?" Gajeel asks and Levy blushes. I smirk at her action, I mean Levy-chan never blushes to a guy!

"I'm not sure.. Sorry." Juvia says and Gray nods. "Don't worry about it that's all I need to know." Natsu says and Gajeel nods.

Natsu's POV

I walk out shoving my hands in my pockets. I was frustrated at the thought of Lucy getting taken by that bastard. I chuckle and smirk where my sharp canines are visible, "I'd like to see him try to take her."