Chapter 2

Levy's POV

'Where's Lu-chan?' I started to really get worried it was 1:45! She usually comes back around 1:30.

I don't really like combat, since I wasn't as strong, I was a little more weak so, I wouldn't be able to defend myself if someone comes and attacks. I was most likely the smart one here, using logic to win was one of my great strategies, but not everyone is dumb.

I started I really get scared cause I heard footsteps outside, but for some reason it didn't feel like it was Lu-chan. I ran upstairs and locked the door to my room. And yeah don't worry I grabbed the book!

I locked the windows an put the blinds down as well as closing the curtains, and locking the door. I sat in my closet reading my boom very silently. Then the one thing I didn't want for to happen was the door swinging open violently. 'That's definitely not Lu-chan!!' I mentally freaked out in my head. Then I started to cough violently, I needed my asthma pump!

Gajeel's POV

Now I have to look for a girl. I creeped around for a while and caught onto someone else's scent most likely, that 'Levy' girl.

Not long after I heard uncontrollable and violent coughing from upstairs. I ran upstairs and busted through a wooden white door and saw a petite woman with blue hair and an orange dress with a bow in the middle, and orange sandals that go a little above her ankle.

'Holy shit!' I thought panicking.

"H-hey! Your obviously not okay! So I'm not gonna ask but do you have any medicine?!" I asked panicking a bit. "A-as-thma
p-um-p!" She managed to say and pointed to her woven brown bag hanging on her dresser.

I quickly ran to it and went through her bag and found a blue asthma pump. I quickly brung it to the girl and she stopped wheezing and coughing.

She started crying and hugged me, "Th-thank you!" She said and breathed out sobbing. "Its okay don't worry about it." I answered her patting her head.

"Wait who are you?" She then questioned wiping away her tears and sitting cris-crossed on her bed.

"Gajeel Redfox. And are you Levy McGarden?" I asked politely but in a flat tone. "Yes that would be me." She said saluting playfully.

"Aww your adorable shrimp!" I exclaimed out of no where blushing, and smiling.

She smiled brightly at me. 'She's really adorable, that smile, her beautiful eyes, her attitude.' I thought.

"Gajeel? What's wrong your staring at me?" She asked putting her asthma pump next to her.

To think I would actually have a crush on someone. Not something I thought was possible. 'To bad she has to go to sleep.' I thought sadly. I frowned and places my I right have in front of her and chanted: "Sleep." She fell unconscious and her cheeks turned a bit of a rosy color, which I found really cute.

'I'll keep you safe shrimp.' I thought and smiled warmly while blushing.

Natsu's POV
~20 minute time skip~

'Did he find Luce's friend?' I thought to myself and placed Lucy on a plain white bed. The walls were painted lavender with spruce wood floor that went horizontal. There was a huge rectangle diagonal window to the left of her bed, a white vanity dresser on the opposite side of her bed,and next to that an oak wood desk, a bathroom on the left side of the bed and next to that door was a locked door(the enterance).

"Where am I?" I heard Lucy say tiredly. She looked around and then saw me. "Hey-wait." she said pointing at me.

'She remembers me?' I thought feeling happy about it, "What the hell?! Where the fuck am I!" She shouted angrily.

'I knew it was to good to be true.' I thought sighing. "Hey answer me dammit!" She said and got up.

"Sorry, but I'm not letting you go. It's to risky." is all I told her, I didn't want to go into detail. "R-risky?" She stuttered. "My friend-I can't leave her alone!" She exclaimed sadly. "Don't worry about it, my 'brother' is getting her and bringing her here." I told her leaning on the wall.

She stayed silent for a while, looking out the large window.

"Why did you bring me here..?"

I hesitated for a moment and debated whether or not I should tell her.

Lucy's POV

He stood silent, 'Did he know me? Or someone like me?' I thought.

He turned to me and hugged me. He was so warm. Hugging him feels so familiar. It feels like I've done this before.

"Natsu..?" I said and he got up and left without a word.

What just happened? I didn't want him to leave. I felt alone.. "Natsu. Don't leave me alone." I muttered.

Why do I feel like this? I barely know him but I like his presence, it felt like something I missed. Something I knew before. I thought about him his warm hugs, his salmon hair, and onyx eyes, and fell asleep smiling and shedding a fear but for what?