Chapter 4

Lucy's POV

~Dream~ (Lucy's POV)

"Come on Luce! I want you to see the fireworks!" I heard my best and only friend say.

When I got a clear vision of him he had pink hair, and... onyx eyes? He looked like Natsu! But we were both kids?

He came closer and grabbed my hand. I spoke without any control, "Okay, but keep it down father might hear you and your my only friend, I cant lose you, I'll be alone." The little version of me said to him.

He smiled and looked around corners of halls. This place looks like... my old mansion?

"Where are we going?" I questioned without control.

"Star Light Festival!" He exclaimed smiling. "You told me how much you loved stars! So I'm gonna take you there so we can have fun watching stars and playing games!" He said smiling that usual toothy smile.

I felt happy, excited and my heart was beating quickly as he held my hand. "You know Natsu?" I started and he looked at me while holding my hand. He hummed in response.

"I wish you were a prince, so I can marry you instead of those annoying, perverted princes that father wants me to marry.." I said blushing.

He turned to me and hugged me.
"I'll be your dragon instead!" He exclaimed smiling.

~Dream ended~ (Lucy's POV)
~9:00 am~

"Lucy~" I heard someone say. "Hmm?" I responded tiredly.

"Wake up, you hate sleeping to a late time." I heard was that Natsu I heard? Wait how did he-?

"Come on!" I heard him again. I opened my eyes and looked at him sitting at the side of my bed. I felt happy, sad, and ..nervous?Out of nowhere I got the urge to hug him. Which is what I did after realizing it was him.

Natsu's POV

'She's hugging me?' I thought then I hugged her back. "Luce what's wrong?" I asked and she let go and stared at me.

What the hell is with her today....? "Natsu..you bastard.." she said quietly.

'Did I do something?' I thought.

"What is the Star Light Festival?" She asked.

I stared at her wide eyed. How does she..? "Do you remember?" I questioned back quietly. "I had a dream-no more like a memory.. you were dragging me and we were both young like 11? You were dragging me to something called a Star Light Festival.." she explained blushing and so did I.

I remember that day clearly. I loved her more then a friend or a best friend. I had a huge crush on her, she was so sweet, calm, but sometime stubborn but it was cute cause her ears would always turn red.

We known each other since we were 7 and hanged out ever since. On her 12 birthday her father saw her with me while holding hands. I don't know what happened that night but the next day when I tried to visit her she didn't know me.

It was so painful knowing my first crush didn't know me and we spent so much time together.

However, I predict that they brain washed her. If there was one thing I promised its that if I ever did find her I would keep her here, and never let her get hurt again.

"Hey-" "Yeah I remember... Luce, I remember." I replied smiling.

"Natsu I knew you before didn't I, felt every emotion and feeling in that dream. I felt happy, and nervous in that dream.. did I like you?" She questioned blushing a dark red.

I stayed silent for a while staring into her chocolate brown eyes. I've missed her for so long. Now she's back, with me, and nobody can ever take her away.

"You saw it didn't you?" I whispered softly and grabbed her by her waist and kissed her softly.

She kissed me back and we parted panting then she whispered in my ear, "Yeah your my dragon and only mine.." She said and I kissed her more roughly.

I loved this feeling, being with her, sharing my first kiss with her I'm glad I found her. She grabbed me by my neck and started to respond to my rough kisses and I smirked.

She moaned through the kiss and soon it turned into a make out session.