Chapter 3

Levy's POV

I woke up and it felt like I slept for ages. I realized looking around this wasn't my room. "Okay! Okay! Calm down! It's okay!" I whispered to myself, freaking out.

I looked around and I was on a bed with light blue pillowcases, white covers, a oak desk in front of the bed, a light blue vanity dresser next to it a door to my right which is most likely the bathroom, and a huge window. Then I realized a bookshelf that was next to the desk and saw all the books that were there in the house.

'Where the hell am I?' I thought to myself sliding out of my covers carefully. I walked on the cold spruce wood floor to the huge window that I stood in front of.

I looked outside and noticed where we were. 'Were in the forest?' I questioned and quickly turned around when I noticed someone walk into the door that had a bunch of locks from the outside on it.

"Gajeel?!" I exclaimed surprised. "Afternoon." he said waving slightly. I looked at him raising an eyebrow, "Where am I?!" I exclaimed but quieted down since I don't like being loud.

"A dragons den." He said leaning on a wall.

'A what..?' I thought. "This is no joke!" I told him getting up but I sat down since I didn't feel well after that asthma attack.

"I'm not joking, that would be wrong. Like I said before my names Gajeel Redfox, and don't worry about your friend, Lucy was it?" He told me and sighed.

'Lu-chan?! That's why she was late!' I thought surprised. "Where is she?" I questioned shyly. "In another room with my 'brother'." he replied and walked closer to a door with a bunch of locks.

"W-wait.." I mumbled. I was frightened, I missed Lu-chan! I started crying but prayed she was safe. I lied back down and held the purple bracelet she made me.

Natsu's POV

"That was close." I said and sat down on a black couch. I heard someone else's footsteps from another hall and Gajeel entered the room and crashed on the same couch.

"You good?" I questioned smirking. "Shut it." he muttered smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry for asking, but did you find Luce's friend?" I asked and noticed his bright red face.

Was he daydreaming?
-
-
Holy shit I'm so using this against him, he actually likes Luce's friend. "Well, well, well, look what we have hear, iron head actually likes someone." I commented snickering which got me a glare from him.

"Yeah?! So what?!" He exclaimed back blushing.

"I didn't know you knew what having feeling were, sorry." I answered and he chased me with the scariest face on Earthland.