Lauren • Do Something Wrong

Your POV

"So, let me get this straight," I say, recovering from my laughter and looking my beautiful girlfriend in those mesmerising green eyes of hers. "All Ally did was wake Dinah up and in return she threw a Bible at her?"

Lauren has a huge smile on her face and her eyes sparkle with amusement. "Pretty much. Do you know how hotel rooms have a Bible in the top drawer of the dresser?"

I nod and she continues, "Well, Dinah managed to grab the Bible from the top drawer and then she launched it at Ally's head."

At this, I burst into laughter, not even caring about the stares from other customers I'm getting. Just the thought of Dinah doing that to poor little Ally cracks me up.

"She apologised afterwards," Lauren says with a light laugh, looking as if she is reminiscing on the memory, "but Ally had a bruise on her forehead for a week."

"Aww, poor Ally," I say with a pout, which soon turns into a light laugh. "I bet she didn't even see that coming."

Lauren shakes her head. "Not at all. And all week Normani kept joking to her and saying she had been hit with holiness. I've never seen Ally more frustrated."

I laugh once again and wipe away a stray tear that falls from my eye.

Lauren and I are sitting in Starbucks, catching up with each other. She insisted on taking me on a date because 'we haven't been out in forever', despite us going out to dinner last weekend. But that's Lauren for you.

"So, aside from Ally being hit by holiness," I wear an amused smile as I say this, "how are the girls?" I ask her, placing my hands around my iced coffee and feeling the coldness of the cup kiss my warm skin.

"Good," she replies, taking a sip of her iced lemonade, "how about your siblings? Are they still as annoying to you as usual?"

I chuckle lightly and nod my head. "They wouldn't be my siblings then, would they?"

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Well, at least we know where they learn from."

It takes me a few seconds to realise what she is insinuating and I widen my eyes and laugh. "Lauren! I am so not annoying!"

Before she can reply with some sassy response most likely, something white lands in her hair. She pulls it out and we both stare at it with confused expressions. It seems to be some paper of some sort.

"What the- where did that come from?" She asks, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I shrug. "I don't know."

Immediately, another white paper ball lands in her hair and this time, I see it came from beside us. As she pulls it out of her hair, I look to our right and see some young boys, probably in their early teens, spitballing napkins at her.

"I found the culprit," I crack a smile to Lauren, motioning to the boys on the far right to us. The boys notice us staring and look away, pretending like they aren't doing anything wrong.

Lauren rolls her eyes and says, "Just ignore them. They want us to react, so let's not give them what they want."

I shrug and take a long sip of my drink. Just as we are about to continue our conversation, a few more white paper balls land in her hair. We hear the boys laughing to themselves which causes Lauren to clench her fists on the table. She pulls them out of her hair again and takes a deep breath to calm her nerves.

"Do you want me to say something?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow, sensing her annoyance.

She just shakes her head and clenches her jaw. "No, it's okay. Let's just ignore them."