"Wow. So tell me, how are you?" Evan asked. "You seem different. Your eyes, they're not brown anymore."

"It's contacts. I like this color." I replied and cleared my throat. I saw Harry across the street talking to a girl and then she leaned towards him and kissed him. Harry tried to push her away but she wouldn't let him. I got mad, real mad. My eyes turned red, I could feel them turn red. I ran across the street and pulled her away from Harry. I'm going to kill her, I thought.

"Hey. What's your name? Vicky, right?" I asked as I put my arm around her. "You and Harry would make such a cute couple. I'll tell you what he likes and what he doesn't as we take a stroll through the woods."

I looked at Harry as I walked with her to the woods and winked at him. Harry shook his head and leaned against the wall. He knew that I was going to kill her.

According to Vicky's thoughts, she's been crushing on Harry for a while now. They're "good" friends, she thought.

"Harry likes a girl with class not an ass. But you do need to grow an ass because you look like a sheet of paper when you wear a white shirt. It's true, I've seen you around school." I said.

"Why are we in the woods?" Vicky furrowed her eyebrows as I walked behind her. I disappeared into a bush as she looked for me. I can't stop myself from killing her or anyone else for that matter. I haven't learned how to control my thirst yet. But it feels so good to kill people. I only kill the people that mess with me or anyone I love. For instance, Scott.

Vicky tried to walk away but I got in front of her and smiled widely, "Where are you going, Vicky?"

"I-I have to go.." She stuttered and looked down.

"Oh, no." I shook my head. "See, I can't let you do that."

"Why not?" Vicky asked.

"Because of you kiss my boyfriend, you will die." I said. Vicky rolled her eyes and laughed.

"What are you going to do? You wouldn't kill me." Vicky scoffed.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "You think I wouldn't? That's funny. Have you heard of those two people that are supposedly missing? I killed them. And now you're next."

I grabbed Vicky and I was choking her as she tried to let go of me. I heard Harry's thoughts coming from not so far away. "I can't let her kill Vicky." Harry thought. I laughed and did it before he could get here. I sucked her blood and right after, I burned her body. Harry got here and sighed.

"What did you do?" He yelled. "Why did you kill her? Vicky was a good friend even though she had a crush on me."

I rolled my eyes, stood up, and ran back to the house. Harry followed me all the way until I got to his room. I was leaning against the wall as I started to cry.

"I'm sorry.." I said as I cried. "I don't want to like to kill humans. But I like it. I can't control myself. I'm so mad at the person I've become. I think killing them is the answer to solving everything but it's not. Killing them is my first reaction. I'm sorry for that. I really am. I was just so mad that my dad left my mom for his stupid mistress that I killed them both and now I was afraid of losing you to a really pretty girl that you've known for a long time. You know?"

I sobbed and covered my face with the palms of my hands. Harry came and hugged me tightly.

"I know how you feel, baby." Harry whispered and kissed my forehead. "But you're not going to lose me. Not now. I love you."

Harry hugged me once again but I pushed him away. He furrowed his eyebrows and tried hugging me once again but I kept on pushing him.

"Why'd you hang out with her?" I yelled and kept on pushing him away. "You wanted to take it out on me, right? Why'd you let her kiss you, Harry? Why?"

Harry grabbed me tightly and kissed me which shut me up. I loved it when he did that because it shut me up immediately and it reminded me of how I feel about him. Harry got on top of me on the bed and ripped my clothes off as of I did the same thing. He slowly pressed his body against mines as he kissed my neck. I grabbed got his face out of my neck and pressed my lips against his juicy red lips. We were making out as he still did all of his work on my body. I love him, I love him, I love him. Shit, is this what falling in love feels like? I closed my eyes and let out a small moan with a smile. Yes, this is what falling in love feels like. I'm finally in love with Harry.

////

Once Harry and I stopped, we were cuddling.

"It's cool how we can do this and never get tired, you know?" Harry smiled. "It's one of the advantages of being a vampire. I can't believe this just happened. Who ever-"

"I'm in love with you." I whispered. Harry looked at me and smiled.

"You are?" Harry asked. "You are.."

"Sorry it took about five months for me to realize it.." I looked down. "But I am in love with you."

a/n

I never usually do author's note but here's one.. If you could all go add my other story to your library, it would mean a lot since I'm almost close to 2k reads!! (: Thank you for reading this story & keep on voting!