Chapter: 14 - "Why do you hate me?"

A/N: Hii guys before you start reading i just want to say something. Why do i have so many ghost readers? I appreciate all the reads but i just feel like there are people who are Reading my story and not giving their thoughts about it. i said this in the first ch. BE HONEST if you dont like my story tell me! if you think i can improve on something pleez tell me! Ghost readers plez give me your opinion on this book. i get like 100 reads on a ch. but 7 votes. it makes me feel like im doin something wrong..

Anyway, the song on the side i think is pretty good for the ch. Not exactly the meaning, but the sound. The feeling it gives you. Its Breathe Me by: Sia. You'll probably see this song again in the sequel but, yea. lol.

START PLAYING THE SONG:)

Liam's P.O.V:

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't watch him kiss my girl anymore. I didn't really have a plan, I was just going to take her away. I knew, it was stupid, but it was eating me alive by just watching.

I paced toward Jasmine, not sure of what to do next, so I just shouted her name. He was talking to her. Their bodies were almost touching while she looked up to him. I grew affronted after every time I called her she didn't answer. I started walking faster. I could feel the dirt coming into my converse. He kissed her, again. I yelled her named out of my animosity. She pulled away, looking my way, her eyes were filled with confusion.

"Liam?"

"Jasmine go to the car." I was trying to contain myself, thinking of an explanation to give.

"W-why are you here?" She wrapped her arms around his, he held her left hand in his right.

"Babe, who's this?" He looked at her but her eyes were still on me, holding apprehension. Her mouth was open but nothing came out.

"Jasmine go to the fucking car!"

"Whoa, you don't need to yell at her." He held his hand out, almost as a warning.

"Harry, I have to go." She pulled her arm away from him but he grabbed arm.

"Jasmine, who is this guy?" She looked back at him while I just sat there, feeling like an complete idiot. She soon looked at me, I gave her a stern look, almost threatening.

"I just have to go." She pulled away from him and began pacing back. I looked at 'Harry', giving him a glare. I walked my way back to the car, knowing Jasmine will have questions I had no answer to. Unless I explained my feelings for her. But I didn't think I could.

I knew if I didn't soon, I could loose her, forever. And I couldn't- wouldn't let that happen.

Jasmine's P.O.V:

What the hell just happened?

How did he find me? What will Harry think? What is Liam going to do? Why did I listen to him? Why am I so scared?

I climbed into the car, afraid of what was going to happen next and, also, curiousity came into my mind. Why did he have to ruin everything? If I had known that Karen was Liam's mother I would've declined her offer and fell asleep on the ground at Wallgreens. Tears began to form in my eyes from my mixed emotions while I sat in the car, watching Liam walk back. I lifted my head back, attempting to keep my tears from falling to my cheeks. I took a deep breath, hoping that would calm me.

Jasmine, you can walk away from all of this. So why don't you?

I. . . Don't know.