"She's not my girlfriend, she's my sister you nincompoop."

something flashed across his face but the look of anger quickly followed.

"NOW LEAVE", Alex continued.

Axel inched closer before breathing out a "No". His fist followed shortly after. But before it could land anywhere , Alex's hand was up to catch it. like some super ninja. he must've learnt it while he was away.

He flipped Axel unto the ground and punched his face while twisting the fist he had behind bis back. "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh", Axel screamed in agony. it took me a few seconds to realise what was actually going down and before I knew it ,I saw Hunter run out of nowhere and try to split both of them up.

His efforts were completely hopeless so I stepped in.

" Alex , stop, stop it, get off him", he kept going until i begged. "please" His fist stopped at the sound of my voice. he looked at me and then back at Axel's beaten up face.

Axel got up, he straightened himself up before spitting out blood.

" this isn't over", he panted , his chest heaving up and down. he sauntered off and got in his car. He drove away without turning back. I didn't blame him.

I realised that shayla was now by my side as well as Hunter. Alex locked his car before storming inside. shortly followed by shayla.

we were now alone.

" are you okay" hunter asked which I responded with a nod. it was silent for like 30 seconds before he brought his hand up to brush my hair from my face. i flinched before he could. what's this dude doing.

he brought his hand to the back of his neck rubbing it nervously.

"um , listen, I don't n-normally do these things, i mean its been a while, what im trying to say is that I -I have interest in you, wait no, i meant that y-you, I- I.", HE SIGHED BEFORE MUTTERING TO HIMSELF. I had never seen him like this before. This was funny.

I was suddenly pushed against the wall. wait, when did this wall get here . This isn't funny any more.

i looked up. he placed his hands on either side of my head. he began talking properly.

" what im trying to say is , I like you, I know I don't act that way, but i try right. Sage on the other hand doesn't, I know I could do so much better than him Macky , I. Want . YOU."

Next thing I knew, I felt soft lips on mine.

Vanilla.

His lips tasted like vanilla. the second best thing in the world. This kiss would be the first . I felt everything. Sparks, fireworks, tingles, you name it. It was amazing . After a few seconds of me responding I froze. What was I doing.

I'm with sage.

I bit down hard on his lips till he let go.

He leaned back moaning I pain but I wasn't done yet.

i brought up my knee and aimed hard. i was satisfied when i heard a gasp leave his mouth. He dropped to the floor holding his manhood and writhing around on the floor. that must have hurt.

" sorry but your not my type , im with sage." I lied through my teeth.

i turned around and ran into my house. Once i shut the door i leaned on it and thought raced through my mind. but only one stood out.

I KISSED HUNTER AXWELL AND I LOVED IT'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FINALLY, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT, NEXT UPDATE WILL COME SOONER I PROMISE. ALMOST AT 1K READS, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. BYEEE.XOX