Wake Up Wattpad

Okay, so what's the deal with you readers?

I just simply ask you to leave a comment for the sake of YOUR entertainment and you still leave the comments section a dark void of blank empty space.

I'm literally going to run out of ideas if you don't help me out here.
So why don't you just be a little interactive here and put up with my pleads for just a while.

And don't think I didn't notice that you guys actually read my first
A/N so I KNOW that you got my message, I wrote to you people.

But please I just want to hear from you guys and I want to know how you feel about my story.

Is there anything I should improve?

Are there any things I should add to a specific character's personality?

Should I write more about a specific character?

And do you guys want me to write from a different characters perspective?

PLEASE 🙏🏼

PLEASE 🙏🏼

PLEASE 🙏🏼

I BEG YOU can you please answer my questions and tell me what you think about the story.

Also one last thing, please give me a rating 1- 10 about the quality of this story.

I just want to know if you guys will be there for me throughout the journey of writing this story. So if you don't comment at least just one letter then I'll know where you stand in the world of Wattpad
story readers 😕.

Just writing this message to you guys is sad but whatever I hope you guys don't treat your friends like this 😐.

Have fun hiding behind your screens and I hope you enjoy my story the way 'I' write, since nobody is helping me out here.

Thanks Wattpadians

-Mitali ✌🏻️