A Call to The Audience

Hello people that actually read this story and have gotten past chapter 7.

Thanks for reading this story. I have to admit I am a hypocrite, so I totally don't mind if any of you readers would like give any suggestions to what you would like happening in the story.

Feel free to tell me where I have made grammar mistakes and please help me make this story the best it can be.

I am mostly on Wattpad cause I have no life, but no offense most of the stories on here make my want to mentally kill myself.

I'm sorry to say this and don't mean to offend people that enjoy Wattpad's Romance Genre but that genre has no good stories, most of the plots are ALL THE SAME, there is NO VARIETY once again they all make me want to crawl into a hole and suffocate.

Just a precaution I am a very violent person in my mind and I do think very violently so please don't get creeped out when the main character wants to do something really violent and describes what the final product of the violence looks like.

I'm writing this just for fun. I don't care if this doesn't make it up into the top 10 or whatever.

But I would appreciate it if you reader would vote, like and comment because it will make my self-esteem rise from the pits of oblivion.

Thanks,
mj0814

Hope you enjoy the story.

P.S I am pretty funny according to my friends so feel free to laugh if you think something is funny 😝

Also if you are bored anytime, feel free to PM me cause I usually have nothing to do and I always enjoy talking to random people and making friends so yeah...

Peace Out And Read On ✌🏻