Chapter 5

That night I couldn't stop thinking of Henry.

I even had a dream about him.

We were the only two people left in the city, there were dead people everywhere and I think it was my favorite show Hunting Death.

There was a group of zombies and demons chasing us and then I tripped on a dead body. The herd of supernatural beasts was almost at us and Henry was trying to help me up but then the dead person that I tripped over actually wasn't dead and grabbed my foot. Right at the last minute, Henry saved me but also ended up getting bitten by one of the demons. At that point, we started running like we were about to die - because we were.

After about running for about a mile, we came across a really beautiful park with a waterfall and it was so romantic not a zombie or demon in sight. Then Henry got down on his knee like he was going to propose but instead he said "Emma I know we might die so I want to tell you that I love you and I want to spend all the time I have alive, running from death with you" and then he got up and he was leaning in the kiss me but right before he got a chance to, a herd of zombies appeared  from the forest and ate him.

It was such an amazing dream but then, Belle shook me awake ending my amazing dream bringing me back to reality.

"Wake up Em, its almost 11:00! You never sleep this late what happened!" She was shaking me like crazy still wearing her pajamas.

"I had the best dream ever, why did you have to end it!" I whined. I started getting up and looked at the huge glass clock on the wall it read 10:54. I had never slept this much but my dream had engulfed my mind.

"Come on Em hurry up and get dressed, my dad said that we could go outside and skate on my pool, its completely frozen." I don't know how but Belle had changed her outfit in just 6 minutes. Now she was wearing a light blue sweater, white jeans, a white snow hat, white mittens and blue socks.

Belle left to go downstairs for breakfast and I quickly put on pink jeans, a white v-neck shirt, a salmon scarf, white socks, then I pulled a green hoodie over my head and put on a white snow hat. I unzipped my bag and pulled out my white snow gloves that I stuffed into my pockets and ran downstairs.

I almost tripped on my socks with walking down stairs but I grabbed the railing just in time.

I walked to the dining table where we ate dinner but I didn't see anyone there so I went to the other dining room which was just a small seven-foot table that could seat four people. The dining room was on the other side of the kitchen.

I reached the table and saw Belle sitting on one of the chairs on the left side of the table reading "The 500-mile journey from Tanzania to Paris". Whoever wrote that book doesn't have a good perspective of distance.

"Hey B. what's for breakfast" I was starving I usually ate breakfast at 6:45 but since I woke up 4 hours later than usual I was dying to eat something.

"Chip was going to make breakfast for us but I'm pretty sure he's going to poison it or something so I made some coffee we can go get it from the kitchen I was just waiting for you to come down." She started getting out of her chair and just then Chip came through the door with a 4 waffles stacked on a plate and he had a bunch of chocolate chips smudged all over his face.

"Wow good job Chip you actually did something productive" I was really surprised, Chip usually did nothing the whole day but watch tv.

* * * * * *
We finished eating waffles that Chip had made, and surprisingly they weren't poisonous.

"Hey B you can go ahead I'll come outside after I put my boots on" I was actually hoping that Henry would be here so I could talk to him.

I went up stairs to go get Henry's phone and then quickly grabbed it off of Belle's bed and ran downstairs. This time I made sure not to trip down the stairs and slipped on my boots and went outside.