Chapter 4

We got to Belle's house and I got out of the car. My dad helped me take out my huge bags out of the trunk and then they drove away, leaving me for London.

I went up and rang the doorbell. Nobody came for about 3 minutes and then the door creaked open. I was expecting Belle's dad to open the door but it was Henry who opened it.

"Hey". He said looking uncertain about something.

I walked inside awkwardly. I was very confused. He helped me bring my bags inside and then he just disappeared.

Belle's house was literally like a castle. Her house had about 5 bedrooms each with their own bathtub/jacuzzi, shower, normal bathroom and waterbed! There was giant library with almost every single book ever published. A movie theater with all the movies produced and there was an elevator. Also there was a huge swimming pool with it's own waterfall but it was covered up because of the weather.

I walked up the huge spiraling marble staircase which was about 70 steps and went into Belle's room. I found Belle sitting on her couch sized bean bag -that could sit 4 people- doing her homework even though it was only Saturday. 

"Hey, Em" she said struggling to get up from the immensely huge yellow bean bag.

"Just put your bags over there" she said pointing to the glass dresser that was about 7 feet tall and all frosted glass. I walked over to the dresser and put my bags down. I had forgotten about my new phone and I pulled it out to show Belle.

"Oh my gosh is that a gold iPhone 5s?" she said looking amazed. She already had her own phone but just the fact that my parents let me get an iPhone was a surprise to her.

"We should go call Chip so I can get back at him.. " I said sinisterly.

"Sure...". Belle was looking at me like I was crazy.

We walked out of the room slamming the door behind us. The hallways were literally like "The Red Carpet" but without all the celebrities.

We got to Chip's room after walking through 6 different hallways, we were like mice trying to find the cheese in a house shaped maze.

Belle started to open the door and then I realized that Henry might be in there.

"Belle, is Henry in the room?" I asked anxiously hoping Henry wouldn't be there when I made Chip look like a loser.

"Coast is clear" she entered the room and then I heard a small "thump" followed by an "ouch". I went inside to see what all the commotion was. When I went inside Chip picked up his huge soccer ball pillow that was at least the size of a golden retriever and flung it at me. Then I realized why there was a thumping sound before I entered the room.

His room had every soccer thing ever invented in his room, he had a Messi jersey in a frame on the wall, a huge soccer trophy in the center of the wall on a stand, Neymar's jersey on the other side of the wall next to the trophy, and a bunch of things signed by a whole bunch of other famous soccer players. On the left wall he had almost every soccer jersey of every famous soccer player there ever was. It looked like a soccer tornado hit his room. He had a huge obsession about everything and all things soccer related. It was kinda scary.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know that YOU aren't allowed in my room, I have a specific no annoying sisters rule." he apprised looking like he was about to kill us if we took one more step.

"Well we came to say.. in your face you obnoxious, infuriating, self-loathing, ignoramus" I snapped almost shoving my amazing new phone in his face.

I don't know when Henry came into the room but I heard the door creaking and then I saw Henry looking at this "scene" that was happening before him like I was crazy. "Wow.....umm that was really weird. But anyways.. we have to eat dinner so...yeah...". He walked out the door and Chip followed right behind him.