23; Thanksgiving

Brady Manning

I couldn't remember falling asleep, or getting in to bed but I was woken up by the feeling of lips on my neck and shoulder, "Brady," a husky voice said. I moaned out something foreign, still with my eyes closed, and tried to get back to sleep. However, the feeling of lips on my neck and shoulder didn't subside. I slowly clocked on to the fact that someone's hand, most likely Austin's, was caressing my waist lovingly. "Brady, babe, wake up." Austin purred behind me, in to my ear. I hummed, and slowly started to wake up out of my deep slumber. I opened my eyes to see the clock on my bedside table was showing that it was coming up to half ten. I rubbed my makeup free eyes, and blinked quickly as Austin lifted me on to his chest as he sat up against the headboard.

"I'm awake." I mumbled quietly, and cuddled further in to Austin's bare chest. "Good, happy late Thanksgiving." He wished, and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah you too." I whispered out tiredly, and stifled a yawn trying to wake myself up a little more. I reached over for the glass of water situated on my bed side table, and took a sip to moisten my mouth.

"Did you change me?" I asked Austin curiously, as I was now wearing the shirt he wore yesterday and nothing else, and also I had no makeup on my face. It wouldn't bother me if he did change me. I mean he's seen me in my underwear, and although I'm slightly insecure about my body, I love and accept him, and he accepts me too, so I guess there's no point hiding something which he will inevitably see anyway. In fact, I found it thoughtful that he changed me, instead of leaving me stiff and uncomfortable in my jeans from yesterday.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind. I didn't want you to get uncomfortable." He smiled shyly, almost like he was scared that I would be offended. "Thanks, I appreciate it." I thanked him, whilst leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Urmm, aren't you missing something?" He smirked and pointed to his lips. "Do I not get a good morning kiss off my gorgeous girlfriend that I love so much?" He teased, whilst leaning closer to my face. However, I blushed and pushed him away, and scrambled out of bed, "gross Austin! Morning breath!" I gagged and smirked back at him.

"Hey!" He pouted, whilst kicking off the covers from his body and standing up, showing his basketball shorts clad body. "Get back here," he grabbed my hips and pulled me back in to his chest. "You're not allowed to do that Brades." He purred in to my ear, and then nibbled on the lobe.

"Stop Austin." I begged, but let a moan slip from my throat, my body's primal needs betraying me. Austin proceeded to kiss and suck down my neck. I managed to gather some form of will power and pushed him off before it got any further. "Stop," I whined, "my parents are in the house." Pulling myself away from Austin, I walked in to my en-suite and started to get ready for today.

It was Thanksgiving, well the day after, but we were celebrating it at Austin's parents' house a day later, because Austin and I went to see the football yesterday, on the actual Thanksgiving. I was excited for today because I loved Austin's family, and my parents got along great with them. It was just going to be my parents and I, Austin and his parents, some of his family, close members of the pack, and a few of our friends. I hadn't seen them for a while so I was getting anxious because I just wanted to see them and catch up.

On the other hand, I was petrified because I would finally be meeting some members of the pack. I hadn't been introduced before, and I didn't know whether they would except me, but that was just normal nerves, and my parents told me I had nothing to worry about. It was still slightly strange for me because I had only recently found out about werewolves, and what I was. But I was slowly but surely coming to terms with everything, and I was a lot better than when I first found out. Austin and I had spent at least an hour, maybe more, talking about it on our way to the stadium yesterday. I wanted to learn more about him, and his world was really interesting. I was still nervous to ask him to 'shift' for me, but he told me that whenever I'm ready he will happily do it for me, and wouldn't pressure me. Even though I've seen him in wolf form, it wasn't in the best of circumstances. There's a sense of pride that a werewolf has when their mate asks to see them in their true form. It's a sign of acceptance, love and trust.