Do Tyler and Skylar look alike?

They're siblings so I would assume so.

Does Skylar look like her mom or dad?

Well her dad's dead so we can't really compare those two so lets say her mom.

Are Cody and Austin ever coming back?

Those two were really just minor characters and I was surprised by how much you guys loved them haha but no, they played their part in Sky's story and went on to live their own lives and got their happy ever afters :D

Are you going to continue with As Right As Rain?

Fo shizzle.

How do you come up with premises for your book?

I had to google that word just so you know. But I don't really sit down and try to think of an idea for a book or anything. The idea just comes to me when I'm bored or in a quiet place, and the idea for MSK was partially inspired by a short story which I will elaborate on in a further question, but it came to me one night I was just lying in bed unable to sleep and I started thinking up this random scenario and quickly pulled my phone out to write a short summary for the story so I wouldn't forget and from there on MSK was born haha.

Do you have a happy place you visit when you write?

Not really, the place doesn't matter but it just has to be quiet and comfy, so I usually write in my room, or sometimes on the couch when my family isn't being too loud lol.

What inspired you to write MSK and also were the characters based off of someone?

Okay so you guys have probably heard of Meg Cabot? The princess diaries are one of her many famous works, so anyways my dad had this book sale at his office a few years ago to advertise or support this one publishing company that was partnered with them or something lol so he picked up a few for me and one of them was RL Stine's Fear: 13 Stories of Horror and Suspense or something like that and it basically had a bunch of famous authors' short scary stories, so one of them was by Meg Cabot and it was about a girl who gets kidnapped at the mall, but unlike Nathan the kidnapper was truly bad and shot his gun and on his way out got stopped by the police and the hero is some masked dude who the girl ends up falling for haha so I couldn't help but want a whole story on the kidnapper and started thinking of random scenarios and then Nathan was made. Ily Nathan.

No the characters weren't based off of anyone, I like to start from scratch and create my own characters. Now I want brownies from scratch because I said scratch.. ARRG MY LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT

How old are you?

Heheh.. Hehehehehe... MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok I'm done, but I love this dreaded question that everyone must have wondered about at some point but I purposefully kept it a mystery for a reason :D I feel like we unconsciously judge writers based on their ages even if we don't mean to, I even did it when I first found wattpad. I found this super great book that was so funny and then found out the author was 12/13 years old and was like holy crap and then started picking out small things and errors on the book because of the author being so young, and I was wrong to. Age really doesn't matter on here, because what matters is your creativity, your experience and your knowledge. So I did end up finishing that 13 year old's book and it was DOWNRIGHT AWESOME! Ok so now to the answer you've all been waiting for......................... I'm 17 years old. Heh. It still feels odd to say it and I don't feel it cuz I just turned 17 in June, but I started writing books on here when I was 14, and started MSK when I was 15/16. So yeah. Judge meh.

*UPDATE IM 22 NOW BORN IN 98 HAH IM A GEEZER YALL

Second book or sequel?

Nope. Sorry guize, Skythan had their romantic story and got their happy ever afters. There isn't anything more to write, they're off living their amazing lives so we gotta give them their privacy and move on. And also no to the sequel or spin-off, I couldn't write it as I'd feel bound to the older story and feel like I couldn't expand much and be creative as much, idk if that made sense.. haha but I like to start stories from scratch GIVE ME BROWNIES and the idea comes to me, I can't force it or else it won't turn out good. Yeah, so that's it I guessssss :P

These were all the answers I got on my message board so in case anyone was wondering more about me SHUT UP NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU idc I'm still gonna be egotistical and tell you all a bit more about myself. I have a mother and father who I love dearly, an older brother who's two years older and we like to rap super fast eminem songs together, a fat cat who I love but lives with my grandparents now as my mom is super allergic to her fur and we can't have her :'( And I like chocolate. Yeah.

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO SOOOO MUCH, I HAVE POSTED MY TWO NEW BOOKS WHICH I AM SUPER STOKED ABOUT AND SHALL GIVE YOU THEIR BLURBS, ONE IS MORE INTENSE AND HAS STRONG LOVE AND REVOLVES AROUND THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS AND ITS CALLED AS RIGHT AS RAIN AND THE OTHER IS MORE FUN AND CRAY KIND OF LIKE MSK CALLED THE PEA SO PLEASE DONT MIND THE ATTENTION WHORING AS I PROMOTE MY NEW WORKS HERE:

As Right As Rain:

"You don't think I'm scared too?" He asked softly. "I've never experienced anything like this Ashley. I don't trust people easily, and I sure as hell don't do it in a heartbeat. But that's what happened when I saw you. I don't know if it's mutual, I don't know if it's normal, but I do know one thing." He stopped and took a step closer to me, his eyes never leaving mine. "That this is right. This feeling, this right now, it's all right and doesn't feel wrong."

The Pea:

The Princess and the Pea is so overrated. My not so majestic tale begins with a pea, only it doesn't determine my royalty. No, it determines the pathetic strength of my step-sister straight out of Cinderella. It determines my patience which snaps and wins me a one-way ticket out of the Palace of Hell and into the cozy cottage of a sweet old couple along with their mysterious handsome son who is supposed to be my Prince Charming. Only he's not really a prince and is far from charming and fights for money. Only I'm far from being a graceful majestic smiling princess. Only the love part is nothing like whatever the hell they prepared you for in the fairytales. This is my royal psychotic adventure with a cynical boy and of course lots of icky green peas.

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL JOURNEY WITH ME, I TRULY HOPE YOU GUYS GIVE MY NEW WORK A TRY, I MADE THEM BOTH FRESH AND DIVERSE FROM MSK AND OTHER TYPICAL STORIES AS IT DOESNT HAVE BILLIONARE, JERK, OR BAD BOY IN THE TITLE, NO HATE, SO DONT HESITATE TO CHECK EM OUT IF YOU WANT A NON CLICHÉ BOOK ;D HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, SEE YOU GUYS AROUND! <3 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

~ Ghostface