Chapter Nineteen

Previously: "I have to go help Mon-El," she said instantly and he eyed her

"You want to help the guy who is trying to take away our daughter?" he asked.

"I'm doing this for our daughter," she told him "Mon-El called saying that his mother is back and she's working with Lillian and Lex trying to get to Astra," she explained "He didn't want me to tell you," she said to him.

"You believe him?" Oliver asked "What makes you think he isn't just trying to set you up?" he asked.

"Oliver I can tell the difference from when people are lying to me, especially when it comes to you and him," she said.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Oliver looked at her.

"Look I have to go help him," Kara stood up as her phone dinged, Mon-El had sent her the address "Please just stay here with Astra and Tommy kept them safe" she pleaded her husband.

"Okay" Oliver nodded.

Kara gave him a kiss and whispered an 'I love you' before leaving giving both of her child a kiss on the forehead and leaving telling them mommy had an emergency at the DEO.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kara made it to the tower and saw Mon-El standing there talking with Imra far from the group it seemed they were arguing.

"Oh my..." a guy dropped his mug "It's you! It's her!" he pointed at Kara who just stood there.

Mon-El looked over Imra's shoulder while his girlfriend turned around. "You all are the new hero's?" Kara questioned surprised by her ex-boyfriend's actions.

"I told you," Mon-El said stepping away from Imra "I changed" he said smiling.

"Supergirl this is; Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Cosmic Boy, and Lighting Lad," he pointed at all of his team members.

"You can just call me Imra," Imra said stepping up to Kara, Supergirl had been her hero since she first started but seeing as her boyfriend is Supergirls ex and has a child with her is threatening "He's brainy, he's Rokk, and that's Garth," she introduced the men by their real names.

"Everyone this Supergirl known as Kara Danvers" Mon-El said.

"Queen," she corrected him "Kara Danvers-Queen" she had kept her human last name splitting it with Oliver's.

"Right because you got married," Mon-El murmured.

"So what does your mother want with my daughter?" Kara asked Mon-El.

They all began to catch her up and Mon-El telling her about the visit his mother gave him. The hero's began searching for the three villains, Kara and Mon-El were still trying to figure out how his mother was alive since there was only one cure to the Daxamites not dying from led and they had given it to Mon-El.