Chapter Twelve

It's almost time for the big day!! Kara has been kidnapped by Alex, Thea, and Sara

It's almost time for the big day!! Kara has been kidnapped by Alex, Thea, and Sara. While Oliver spends the day with his children (most of them anyways)

~~~~~

Danvers-Queen Wedding {5: The Day Before}

~~~~~

Previously: Kara cleaned her face, and went into the room where Oliver was sitting on the bed, playing with a bracelet that Astra had given him for his birthday last year, "I meant it," he told Kara.

"Meant what?" Kara asked walking past him.

"That I love you and Astra," he told her "and I don't hate you just because you got pregnant with Tommy," he added as she just laid in the bed looking to the ceiling "and I didn't or don't pity you just because your idiot boyfriend left you."

"I know" Kara mumbled. "Do you?" Oliver laid beside her as she nodded "Because, when she brought it up it seemed you had been thinking about it for a while" he said to her grabbing her hand.

"I just had a few thoughts when I was pregnant with Tommy," Kara turned to face him "I know you love me and our kids, I will never doubt that" she said to him.

"Okay," Oliver gave her a small kiss on the lips. "Now since that whole thing is over," she started "What happened to you?" she asked placing a hand on his cheek that wasn't sore.

"Your ex boyfriend," Oliver said "he pushed my temper today, I told him to stay away from you and Astra and our family" he said.

Kara let out a sigh "Well then I'll have to talk to him now since our daughter wants to see him" she said, she flipped around to her other said as Oliver spooned her from the back.

"I'll..."

"Nope," Kara cut him off "I don't need you to fighting or arguing with each other as I try to do something civil" she told him.

She felt him nodded "When are you going to do that?" he asked in her ear.

"After our honeymoon" she answered feeling the same nod.

~~~~~

The next morning; Oliver woke up to an empty spot next to him, he didn't smell anything burning so it must of been somewhat of a good sign, he got out a bed got dressed, as he passed Astra's room he decided he should check up on her.

He slowly opened the door and saw the young girl soundly asleep holding her bare that Mon-El had gotten her, he let out a sigh and walked to the living room expecting to see Kara. "Hey dad!" William smiled he was playing with Tommy, that was until Tommy saw Oliver and made his way to Oliver.