Chapter Eight

Danvers-Queen Wedding {4: Girls Day pt

Danvers-Queen Wedding {4: Girls Day pt. 1}

~~~~~~

Previously: "I miss you too..." Oliver trailed off "Wait are you drunk?" he asked.

"Maybe sort of" Kara giggled.

"Is someone there with you?"

"Uh...Sar-a and Al-ex, but they were arguing over something," she tried to correctly pronounced their names "But I really miss you and want you to come get me!"

Oliver laughed "I'm already on the way, love."

"Mk" Kara smiled herself "Oh look! There's Sar-a and Al-ex"'she said pointing even if Oliver couldn't see them.

Alex and Sara ran over to drunk girl Alex took her phone "Oliver?" Alex said.

"Alex? Why...how is Kara drunk?" Oliver asked.

"There's this drink that can get Kara drunk and Mon-El sent her like six shots of it and drank I'm guessing about half of them" Alex said as Sara slowly sat Kara on a chair that was in front of the bar.

"Of course he did" Oliver sighed.

"Al-ex," Kara called out and Alex turned to her sister "I want to talk to my husband again!" Kara pouted.

Sara smiled "Adorable" she told Kara. Then Oliver's car pulled up to the bar "Oli-ver!" Kara smiled excitedly bouncing off the chair and ran over to Oliver.

Alex hanged up the phone and watched her sister hug her fiancé.

"Hey!" Oliver laughed hugging Kara "Let's get you home" he told her once they pulled out of the hug, Kara nodded.

"Do you two need a ride?" he asked Alex and Sara.

"No, I'll drop Sara off at her hotel and then head home" Alex told Oliver "You should get her home ASAP" Alex pointed to Kara who was in Oliver's arms.

"Okay" Oliver laughed, Alex and Sara went to Alex's car and Oliver helped Kara into the car.

~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and Kara woke up with a headache, well a hangover, "Good morning," Oliver smiled at her walking into their room.

"Too loud" Kara groaned. Oliver lets out a small chuckle and walked over to her with some aspirin and water "Hangover cure" he handed her the medicine.

"You're a life saver" Kara told him taking the medicine, "You'd think after the first time he did this to me I would learn not to drink anything from him before" she said with her headache going down.

"This has happened before?" Oliver sat on their bed slightly interested of hearing the story of how his fiancé's ex boyfriend got her drunk for the first time.

"Yeah," Kara said seeing the look in Oliver's face, knowing he wanted the whole story, "When he first came to earth, I had got him a job at Noonan's, then the manger walked in on him with the mangers now ex-wife, and got fired," Kara started as Oliver let out a quite chuckle "Then a few weeks after that I found him at the alien bar receiving drinks from girls left and right while I was trying to talk to him then he made a deal with me saying that if I drank one of the drinks then he'll find a job, and so I did and they kept coming," she told him getting out of bed her hangover fully gone.

"Did he get a job?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah," she let out a sigh "He kept it and got his own place and that's when we started dating, we moved in together, everything was perfect, until I got pregnant he started distancing himself from me, started drinking a lot, flirting or sleeping with other girls, and he lost his job then left me" she finished the rest as she walked into the bathroom.

Oliver felt anger at Mon-El, he heard the sadness in her voice when she finished talking and he could see the tears leave her eyes, how could he do that to the woman he got pregnant and claimed that he loved her? Who could ever hurt Kara liked that? Oliver got out the bedroom and followed Kara into the bathroom.

"So why did you stay with him? If you knew all of that was happening?" Oliver asked. "Because, I was carrying his child," Kara said finishing up cleaning her face "I felt obligated to stay with him because of that, so I just stood there as he flirted with woman in front of his pregnant 'sister' or 'cousin', and I slept in the other room when he had company over, because I was carrying his child" Kara was sobbing at this point.

Oliver took Kara into his arms kissing her forehead, it was like the night Kara showed up at his doorstep all over again, "I'm sorry," Kara said through her tears trying to gather herself together, Oliver looked down at her confusion in his eyes, "For what?" he asked softly. "For crying over him, and just talking about him to you like your my best friend or something" she said pulling away from him.

"Hey," Oliver said cupping her face so she can look him in the eyes "I am your best friend and fiancé, and the love of your life," he told her causing a chuckle to come out of her "and I do not mind you crying over your stupid ex-boyfriend to me," he told her "i just want you to know that I would never leave you, even if you wanted me to" he said kissing her head once more.

"Thank you" Kara told him as more tears came out of her eyes even more and not because of Mon-El, it was because of Oliver's words, the couple hugged tightly.

"Mama! Daddy!" Astra ran into the bathroom once she couldn't find them in their bedroom, Mia was behind her trying to catch her before something else happened. Kara and Oliver pulled out of the hug at the sound of their daughters voice.

Kara wiped her tears as she turned around, once Astra saw Kara she frowned at the sight of her mother being sad, "What's wrong mama?" Astra asked as she walked up to Kara, Kara kneeled down to face her daughter "Nothing, sweetheart," Kara said "Mama, just had a morning and daddy helped her" she told her.

Astra hugged Kara then went to hug Oliver "Thank you for helping mama" Astra said into his ears. "Your welcome sweetie" Oliver laughed softly.

"Now what did you need that was so important?" Kara asked.

"Astra got her powers," Mia told them. "You did?!" Oliver asked smiling at his daughter who nodded happily "Well she got one of them" Mia added.

"Wanna show your mama and dad what you did in the yard today?" Mia asked Astra as she took her younger sister from Oliver. "Yeah!" Astra said and everyone walked out the bathroom, Oliver stopped grabbing his phone off the nightstand "You three go ahead I have to make a call" he told them, they all nodded and left as he clicked on his contacts.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Alex you busy today?"

~~~~~~

I'm back! I don't know for how long but I'll be here to update at least two of my stories, this one will probably be updated twice.

Hope you all enjoyed!