Chapter Seventeen

We're gonna do a little time skip to them being back week after their honeymoon, angst will be in this

We're gonna do a little time skip to them being back week after their honeymoon, angst will be in this...well sad angst...

~~~~~

Previously: "Ollie," Kara spoke her hand in Oliver's he hummed in response "Would you like to have more children?" she asked.

Oliver paused letting go of Kara's hand "Are you...?"

"What? No!" she quickly shook her head "I mean with what happened last night without my powers..." she blushed at the thought "But I was just wondering if you'd like to have more kids with me other than just Tommy," she said "You know since Mia is yours and Felicity's and William is yours and Samantha's..." she began rambling until she was cut off by Oliver's lips being on hers.

"Kara I would love to have another child with you," he whispered against her lips.

The two shared a few more kisses as they continued to walk until Kara's phone rang she pulled it out and saw it was Mon-El.

She didn't answer it and just shut her phone off and continued to have a good evening with her husband.

~~~~~

Kara woke up to kisses being placed on her neck and the smell of food "Good morning," she heard Oliver's voice once he noticed she was awake.

"Mhm, good morning," she smiled giving him a kiss "Where are the kids?" she asked before the kiss could deepened.

"I just took Astra to school and Tommy to daycare, William is out of school for today because it's senior skip day but he dropped Mia and Evelyn off at school," Oliver told "So we have to whole house to ourselves..." he began kissing her again.

"Nope," Kara said pushing him away "I have to get to work," she told him and he looked at her with a small playful pout "Sorry," she laughed taking a piece of sausage off the plate that was on her nightstand "But Snapper wants all his reporters in today for some big thing" she slid out of bed and went into the bathroom.

It had been a week since the couple returned home from their honeymoon and Astra had began asking about Mon-El again, Kara has tried to contact him but he has not answered, the only time he did answer it was Imra his girlfriend which both Alex and Oliver forgot to mention, so she hasn't been in touch with him.

"It's fine," Oliver sighed sitting up in bed "I have to go into the DEO anyways" he got out of bed as Kara came out of the dressed.

"Well I'm leaving now thank you for the breakfast," she gave Oliver a peck on the lips "Love you."

"Love you too" Oliver said and she walked out the room.

*

Kara had been rushed into the meeting as soon as she stepped off the elevator, then afterwards she had to write about a new team of hero's, not hearing anything about this she called Oliver and they were planning to go over it on her lunch break which was in less than five minutes.