Chapter Two (RE-WRITE)

A/N: This chapter is just continuing from last chapter! Please enjoy :)

~~~~

The three arrived home which was empty, and none had eaten so Oliver decided that he was gonna make lunch.

"Astra go up to your room while mama and I make lunch" Oliver said, he laughed when he saw Astra's face as words left her mouth "But mama can't cook" she said, and Kara scoffed in disbelief "While I make lunch. Better?" Oliver corrected himself. Astra nodded running off to her room.

"I can cook!" Kara defended herself "Well now, you're getting better" Oliver joked and Kara sent him a death glare.

"Sorry" he laughed moving over to the kitchen "So who called you?" He asked, Kara gave him a look as she followed behind him "When I got the call about Astra?"

"Right." Kara remembered "I got caught up in the school drama totally forgot," she sighed "That was Nia, she said Mon-El stopped by wanting to see me," Kara saw how Oliver tensed up at the mention of her ex.

"Oliver," she said his name carefully walking over to him "I don't like him or this idea as much as you do," "It was your idea" he told her turning to face her. "I know," she sighed "But I do think he deserves to have a chance with his daughter" she placed an hand on his face.

"How do we know he won't hurt her?"

"Because after last night he knows not to hurt her or he'll be dead" she smiled. "Does that mean I'm allowed to kill him?" Oliver smirked.

"Who says it'll be you?" She asked moving away from him and Oliver smirked "I knew there was another reason I'm marrying you."

"You're telling me that me being adorable wasn't the only reason?" She joked.

"That's possible in the top five reasons" Oliver said as he opened the fridge.

"You know speaking of weddings," she said "We still have to plan ours even though, "Don't forget the meat," she told and Oliver grabbed meat, "We've been engaged for two months" she finished her sentence.

"Well we have been kind of busy especially now since your ex boyfriend is back" Oliver said, Oliver placed the food on the counter next to her she stared at him with her deadly puppy eyes "I'm guessing we're back on that topic" he sighed "Fine! He can visit her with someone watching them every minute!"

"Of course" Kara nodded.

~~

Later That Day

Oliver and Kara had agreed to tell the kids once they had gotten home, Oliver went to go get Tommy from daycare and Evelyn from school.

Kara was sitting at home watching TV while Astra was asleep in her lap, Mia and Evelyn walked into the living area "Hey Kara" Mia said.

"Hey, how was school?" Kara asked.

"Good" Evelyn replied "Is Tommy here?" She asked noticing Astra.

"No, Oliver's gone to get him now" Kara told them, "Astra punched a girl at school and we had to go get her early" she explained.

"I bet she deserved it" Mia said. "Yeah, she told Astra that Oliver wasn't her true dad" Kara said and saw anger go across Mia and Evelyn's face. "But Oliver and I handle it and now we're her." Kara added.

"Good" Mia stated, "We'll be in our rooms."

"Wait," Kara sat up slightly "Your dad and I want to talk to you about something when he gets back" she told them and the two nodded and went up to their rooms.

~

A few minutes later when, Oliver arrived with a sleeping Tommy in his hands and Big Belly Burger bag in the other "I'm home!" Oliver said and Mia and Evelyn came down the stairs. "Big Belly Burger! Sweet!" Evelyn said tsking the bag from him.

Soon entered the kitchen, and took the sleeping baby from her fiancé, "I'll lay him down" she said before going to lay down the toddler.

The two girls were going through the bags finding their own food. "Kara said that you wanted to talk to us about something," Mia said and Kara came back down, and Oliver nodded, "what's up?"

"I was kind of hoping that Willam would be here, but it can't wait." Kara let out a sigh. "Oh my god! Are you two braking up?!" Evelyn asked with panic in her voice causing panic to go over Mia's face.

"You two aren't braking up are you?!" Mia asked not letting the couple get anything out "Please say you're not braking up!"

"What?" Oliver looked at his daughters shocked "Kara and I aren't braking up!" and Kara shook her head in agreement.

"Why would you think that?" Kara asked. "With you ex being back and wanting back in Astra's life we thought you would leave dad and us for him," Evelyn said then turning to glare at Mia "You lair!" she hit the girl.

"I would never leave you guys for anyone especially him" Kara said "But this is about Mon-El" she added. The two eyed them worriedly and suspiciously.

"Kara and I have decided to allow Mon-El to visit Astra," Oliver spoke and he could see the mixture of confusion and anger. "Now I can see that your upset but—"

"Of course we're upset!" Mia cut Oliver off "You're letting the guy who left Kara see your daughter!"

"Mia neither of us aren't fund of the idea," Kara said, "Especially Oliver," she added "But we've come to agreement where he will not be left alone whenever he is visiting her, and he will do not tell Astra anything of him being her father."

"How do you believe him?" Evelyn asked. "I just know" Kara shrugged eating some of her food that she had sat aside to talk with the two girls.

"Plus, he gets hurt if he hurts Astra in any way" Oliver added, Mia and Evelyn smirked at this.

"Okay when does he come by?" Mia asked "I want to be the first one to watch him" she told them.

"I told him to come tomorrow" Kara said.

~~~

A/N: Here's the update. Next chapter is Mia watching over Mon-El.