Chapter One

Previously; "You're wrong" he stated "I know I've been an asshole

Previously; "You're wrong" he stated "I know I've been an asshole. I know the man that left you alone all these years ago is not someone that you want anywhere near Astra.
But I'm not that man anymore!
Please! I just want a chance to know my daughter."

Kara looked long at him, trying to find the clues she had learned were signs that he was lying.
When she found none, she took a deep breath and sighed.

"Damn my good heart... Alright.
Oliver wants and still will want to kill you. And maybe me with it but... I'll give you a chance. But I can retract it anytime I so desire.
You'll be my friend. You can talk to her, even play with her. And under supervision at first.
Depending on how you behave, I'll see if you can do more."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"However, you so much as hint that you're her father. You try anything to break the relationship Astra and Oliver have with each other, you'll be thrown out of the house before you even know it. And I can assure you then, that you'll never be able to contact her again. She's young and doesn't need your shit background to shake her. Understood?"

"Yes! Anything to be able to see her!"

"Good. Come back the day after tomorrow. Hopefully, Oliver, Evelyn, and Mia will have vented their murderous intents on you and I will have convinced Will not to hack into your life and screw it up completely"

"You make them sound terrible..."

"They are. But they're the good kind of terrible."

"And which one is that?"

"The kind that will kill if it's to protect their family. And that's not including the rest of our friends and family. So be aware you're walking on eggs and that landmines are right under them."

"Okay," said Mon-El, clearly wondering what kind of people were forming his daughter's entourage. "I'll see you soon then."

"Yeah... I hope it won't be for only the time they capture and kill you. Good night Mon-El" she said, getting back into the house.

As she walked up the stairs, she wondered how she could convince everyone not to kill him. Because there would be a line to get a shot at him. A Kryptonian, two hunters, a couple of cosmic entities, and a big pack of vigilantes being only the first few she could think of that would like to get first dibs.

➴➶☼➴➶☼➴➶

The Next Day;

Kara was at the DEO in the training room with Oliver as they trained with Kryptonite power dampeners so it'd be fair, the kids were at school, William and Zoe dropped Astra off at school and Tommy off at daycare while Mia was taking the bus.

"What do you mean no?" Kara said dodging Oliver's punch.

"I mean no," Oliver said throwing another punch that was almost hit Kara's shoulder "I'm not allowing that man around our daughter" this time Kara threw a punch "I can't believe your even considering it, after what he did to you..." Oliver stopped when Kara caught his fist, then wincing a little letting go of his hand "Are you okay?" He asked rushing over her.