Chapter Eleven

So the new wedding details will be after this chapter! Hope u all enjoy!

~~~~~

Danvers-Queen Wedding {4: Girls Day pt. 4}

~~~~~

Previously: He let out a sigh placing his hands on her hips "Kara," he said. "I know," she told him "But she'll find out once she gets his powers as well," she told him "I mean she's already gained most of my powers."

Oliver opened his mouth but shut it as Astra began crying in her sleep, "NO DADDY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE MOMMY AND ME!" she cried, Kara was immediately by her side along with Oliver, "Astra honey wake up" Kara grabbed Astra gently.

"NO YOU LOVED ME!!" she continued.

"Princess wake up!" Oliver begged until her eyes opened, they were red and swollen "Princess" he whispered.

"You...Your still here?" she looked at Oliver. "Yes baby," he nodded as Astra threw herself in his arms "I'll always be here" he brushed her hair with his fingers, as he and Kara shared a concerned look.

After a few minutes of calming Astra down Kara and Oliver were finally ready to asked Astra what happened.

~~~~~~

"Baby," Kara said softly once Astra had stopped crying "Want to tell daddy and I what happened at the park?" she asked.

Astra nodded sniffing, Oliver sat her back on the bed between himself and Kara. "Will and Zoey took me to the park, and Lisa showed up, and she said that her mommy looked up mama," she said fidgeting with her fingers not looking at either Oliver or Kara, which meant she didn't see the anger that was slowly taking over their eyes, "She said that you weren't my real daddy, and you must hate mommy and I because she got pregnant with Tommy which made you be stuck with her forever" she told them as she began crying again.

Kara began to get teary, she looked away so Astra wouldn't see her tears, those thoughts had ran through her mind multiple times, while she was still pregnant with Astra and once she got pregnant with Tommy, she had always wondered why Oliver kept her around or didn't kick her out, she thought it was because he pitted her out of friendship, she also worried that he only stayed with her because she got pregnant with Tommy.

"What?" Oliver said "Princess," he gently grabbed her cheek so she could see him "I love you and your mama very much," he told her seriously "I could never hate either of you," he told Astra he saw Kara's head not facing him and saw some tears leave her eyes, he grabbed her hands and she looked at him "You both know that right?" he asked both of them.

Kara only nodded wiping her tears, Astra nodded slowly, "Baby," Kara spoke "What was your nightmare about?"

"Daddy leaving with Tommy," Astra muttered and this completely broken both parents heats "In my nightmare, you were saying that you never loved me or mama," she said.

"That's not true," Oliver said "I absolutely love you and your mama!" he told her "and I'll never leave with Tommy" he assured her.

"But is it true about what Lisa and her parents said?" she looked between her parents "Are you not my daddy?"

"Sweetheart, Oliver is your daddy," Kara told her "But he isn't your biological father like he is to Tommy," she told the young girl.

"Your real father was a bad guy, he hurt your mama while she was pregnant with you, and he left you and your mama before you could leave her stomach," Oliver said "But no matter what, I am your dad and you are my daughter" he told her.

Astra didn't know how to feel, she felt angry but knew she couldn't express it as a normal dove year old would become of her powers, she felt even more sad than before, but she also wanted to know he was.

"Wh...who is then?" She asked.

"You remember Mon-El?" Kara asked. "Your friend? You told me that he couldn't see me anymore because his job was going to be keeping him busy," Astra nodded.

"He's the guy," Kara said softly "He wanted to get to know you, but we didn't want him to hurt you the way he hurt me, and we told you he was my friend" she explained.

Astra just went silent, she couldn't believe it, the man she had played with was her father and she didn't know at all, she felt angry at everyone around her.

"Can. Can I see him?" she looked up at Kara sadness laced her voice that was now raspy because of all the crying.

"I'll see what I can do" Kara told her kissing her forehead.

"Would you like to sleep in here with daddy and mama?" Oliver asked.

"No," she shook her head "I want to sleep in my room" she said "Alone" she added.

Kara and Oliver nodded, both got out of bed and Oliver picked up Astra and took her to her room to lay down as Kara went to get herself cleaned up, she heard Olive shut the door to Astra's bedroom as the little girl let more quite sobs loose.

Kara cleaned her face, and went into the room where Oliver was sitting on the bed, playing with a bracelet that Astra had given him for his birthday last year, "I meant it," he told Kara.

"Meant what?" Kara asked walking past him.

"That I love you and Astra," he told her "and I don't hate you just because you got pregnant with Tommy," he added as she just laid in the bed looking to the ceiling "and I didn't or don't pity you just because your idiot boyfriend left you."

"I know" Kara mumbled. "Do you?" Oliver laid beside her as she nodded "Because, when she brought it up it seemed you had been thinking about it for a while" he said to her grabbing her hand.

"I just had a few thoughts when I was pregnant with Tommy," Kara turned to face him "I know you love me and our kids, I will never doubt that" she said to him.

"Okay," Oliver gave her a small kiss on the lips. "Now since that whole thing is over," she started "What happened to you?" she asked placing a hand on his cheek that wasn't sore.

"Your ex boyfriend," Oliver said "he pushed my temper today, I told him to stay away from you and Astra and our family" he said.

Kara let out a sigh "Well then I'll have to talk to him now since our daughter wants to see him" she said, she flipped around to her other said as Oliver spooned her from the back.

"I'll..."

"Nope," Kara cut him off "I don't need you to fighting or arguing with each other as I try to do something civil" she told him.

She felt him nodded "When are you going to do that?" he asked in her ear.

"After our honeymoon" she answered feeling the same nod.

~~~~

That went better than I thought...wonder how she will react around Mon-El...

Well hope you enjoyed!