Chapter 30- I want you

( Sexual scenes ahead, you might wanna keep two hands on your device ;) )

Alex◇~

I kicked open the door to my room, her kissing my lips and myself doing the same as we got in and I closed the door kicking it back.

I pinned her against the wall, my lips moving to Reana's jawline and my hands went lower from her waist to her hips.

Her hands wrapped around my neck and clung to me as she tilted her head back, in pleasure.

Her brother's last reminder was stuck at the back of my mind, 'Be careful', he had said when I called him.

I couldn't think of it right now, I brushed it off. Only she, her and herself, was in it.

Only Starlight, MY Starlight.

Reana moaned softly when my lips went from her jaw, to her cleavage.

I moved my lips back to hers as I picked her up, walking towards the bed.

"You're driving me beyond crazy," I whispered at her ear as her heavy breathing tickled my face.

She didn't reply; she looked at me with eyes full of lust as she leaned forward and her lips met mine.

Her hand went down to my cock as she turned me back to the bed and started kissing my jaw and going down to my collarbones.

She slowly started pulling down my trousers as she kissed my neck passionately.

She slid my pants down and took her eyes to my dick, which was burning to its full nine inches.

Her fingers softly grabbed at my balls as she rubbed at them.

Wow. Me. Moaning.
Softly though.

I never thought I will ever moan, not in a dirty way atleast.

She was on top of me, and I could never even think that the person in front of me could be this horny, only, I'am seeing it in front of my eyes, that, even to admire the lady in front of me.

She moved her hand up and down, one of my hand resting at her neck and the other one on her back.

The sudden urge to fuck the living daylights out of her gripped me as a last moan escaped my mouth.

I pinned her to the bed, I was the one on top of her now.

I started by kissing her lips and moving to her chest, taking of her shirt and nearly throwing it.

She buried her fingers into my hair, clutching to it as she moaned in pleasure.

Music to my ears.

Pulling down her sweatpants, I moved to her neck and placed wet kisses, where she assumed it was her weak
spot.

I intentionally teased at her opening, rubbing at it as she moaned to my ears.

"Say it. Say that you want me, or I'll stop right now," I leant to her and said, my voice deeper than usual.

She bit her lower lip before looking into my eyes, full of lust just as hers, and said, "Please, Alex, I want you,".

Not wasting another second, I pushed in two finger inside her.

She was wet, for me, FOR ME.

I wanted to scream those words aloud, just as I wanted to continue.

This, whatever I was feeling, it was so fucking, goddamn good, it made me feel like it was another world; one with only her and me.

Her moans got louder as I curved my fingers slightly, pushing them deeper inside her.

It was eventually moving waster, I was hugging her by the neck and kissed onto the corner of her neck.

I pulled my fingers out, wet by her, and seductively sucked at them in front of her eyes as she breathlessly watched.

She didn't come, good, there was a lot more coming for her.

I moved lower towards her folds and pushed my tongue at them, her instantly clutching harder onto my hair.

She tasted too sweet, it would kill me if it wanted, and I didn't mind.

My tongue moved on his own as her legs started shaking and her getting moans louder.

I moved myself to face her and asked, "Are you sure, Starlight?".

"I'm not a perfect Starlight until you show me some stars, Alex, Please," She moaned at me, and I loved her answer.

I reluctantly pulled out a condom from the desk drawer, putting it on, just in case.

I pushed my cock inside her, everything around us pausing for a moment as I did.

I grabbed onto her waist, "Slow? Or you like it dirty?".

"As fast as you can or ever will," She said and I thrusted deep inside her.

I couldn't control myself now; I knew I couldn't, I myself didn't know I could go this fast.

She moaned, nearly, screamed as she dug her nails deep into my back. It didn't pain; instead, I loved that feeling.

She was coming, I was coming, we were coming.

I hugged onto her as we stopped, her heavy breathing at my ear and muffled moans.

Angel, my angel. For fucking forever.