Chapter 4~♡ She's Mine♡

Reana☆~

I got ready a bit early and was waiting for Elias, but my phone suddenly buzzed with a notification popping up in the screen.

* POV- this is what Reana was wearing to the party *

It was Alex,

"Hey, do you want me to pick you up?" The text said.

Shít.

I would've agreed only if he asked me a bit earlier, but Elias was probably on his way here by now.

That's when Searen call out to me.

"Rea, Elias's here to pick you up." He said.

Shit.

I quickly called Alex. "Hello?" He picked up.

"Hey, I'm really very sorry, but Elias is already here to pick me up. I'm really sorry. You should go without me." I said hurriedly.

"It's fine, you should go," He said, his voice again disappointed. I hated it to refuse to him but Elias was already here.

I didn't want him to feel bad.

I rushed downstairs and went outside after telling Searen.

I saw a dark blue Porsche parked in front of the manor, damn, he must be waiting.

I went to his car and saw him standing outside leaning backwards towards the car.

After he saw me, he greeted me happily and opened the door to the front seat and after closing the door, he went and sat on his side.

But he didn't start driving yet.
"You look beautiful, Reana," He said, looking into my eyes.

"I do? Thanks, same goes for you," I said. Shouldn't have said that?

I don't know. I wasn't used to talking to people. I just knew that you should give back the gratitude someone gives you.

The drive was quiet. After reaching he got out of the car and helped me out too.

I thanked him for his help, though he denied the fact saying it wasn't too much.

After going inside, we went our separate ways. He went to greet some others and I spotted Cassie and Noah and went to them.

"Hey, Rea!" Noah waved at me.

"Hey," Cassie also greeted me. "Come on, we were waiting for you, I really need some drinks!" Cassie said something that completely shocked me.

Not that I didn't drink or I didn't like to, I just didn't when my parents were home. I didn't want them to know.

It was still Friday and my parents would be back on Monday, so I thought, why not?

We went up to the counter and got some drinks.

As usual, after one drink, I was feeling addicted to it.

I kept on ordering, Cassie and Noah tried stopping me, but they were also drinking alongside.

Finally, I felt a warm hand on the bare skin on a part of my shoulder.

I looked back, quite sarcastically, only to see that it was Elias.

I smiled widely at him, he was still staring at me wide eyed, looking oh so worried.

He pulled me to the balcony of the house, there was no one else there.

"Hey.....You, you took me here..... why?" I said, my voice was sleepy and I had huge smirk on my face.

He was going to answer when another person caught my arm from the other side. This hand was way warmer.

"You should go back, I can make her feel better," a deep voice said from behind me.

I looked back and saw, dear Alex.

Elias was so tall, but Alex somehow seemed taller, somewhat like 6"5.

I felt a sharp pain in my head, like I was about to fall, right when dear Alex caught me with his strong and veiny arms.

"Why do you care about her?" Elias said , he sounded... jealous?

"We are....She is mine."Alex stated something, unbelievable.

Oh no. Butterflies again!

"Hey, did you call me yours?" I asked him, my face was now into a surprised little cat.

"Didn't you want to hear it yourself?" He asked me looking straight into my eyes.

I sank deep into those blue eyes, looked like it was full of pain, but so was mine, filled with pain

I was staring at him, not in the position to answer his question.

Before Elias could say anything else, Alex picked me up in his arms without any efforts, like I was a little doll.

I saw him take me out of the room and to his car, a Rolls Royce, I didn't try to deny the fact that he is rich.

He put me in the front seat and got onto his own.

Then, I saw the hazy street lights, his perfect, godly face and his warm hands on mine.

I was so glad I didn't vomit or hiccup after drinking so many glasses of alcohol.

In all of a sudden, the car stopped and he carried me to a gate, I understood he was already at the manor.

He said something to which the guards went and called my silly brother.

He, looking worried again, rushed to Alex and started asking him some sort of thing.

I was so busy staring at Alex's perfect face, I didn't even bother looking at Searen.

But then, suddenly, Alex's so firm, soft hands put me down.

Nooooo!

I clutched to the collar of his coat, even when he had already put me down.

I felt Searen glaring deep into my soul, and Alex looking into my eyes.

Still I had to let go.

He left and my brother took me inside and led me to my room where I crawled on bed.

The smell of his minty perfume still lingered on my hands from when I grabbed his collar.

Since he left, there was already this urge to see him again.