Chapter 14~ Our Fate Together

Reana☆~

After finishing studying for the test, I weakly looked up to the clock, 6:17 pm.

I sighed, standing up and walking towards my wardrobe.

I chose my outfit for the meeting and sat on the bed, my head on my hands.

*POV- Reana's outfit for the meeting*

I went downstairs and switched on the coffee machine.

I drank the coffee, though my head still felt the same.

Searen walked out of his room, looking all modern and fashionable while I cursed at him for not reminding me earlier.

"Fine I'm sorry, let's go," He said, I knew he didn't mean it but I didn't feel like talking back either.

I grabbed my purse and we drove to my parents' mansion.

The guards allowed us in and we walked to the meeting room of the mansion.

My parents were just sitting on the middle of the room, my father staring at his tablet and my mother talking to someone on the phone.

Me and Searen bowed before getting in, though our parents didn't even spare a glance at us.

The Graysons were not here till now.

My father finally looked away from his tablet to face me.

"Your next karate tour is on 15th next month, I hope you're training hard enough for it?" He asked me, looking at me seriously.

"Don't disappoint us again," He finished and looked back at his tablet.

My mother was now looking at her palms, least bothered about what we were talking about.

Wow, they made my headache worse, they must be magicians at making things worse.

What else did they care about? Tell me about the job and then it's all my duty to do it well.

I rested my head on my hands, desperately trying not to cry.

There was a knock on the door and a guard appeared, bowing deeply before and after him came someone similar.

William Grayson, and behind him was Alex.

I pushed my feet, getting up from my seat after my parents.

The mafias nodded and came inside, my father gesturing for them to take a seat.

They started talking about bussiness, straight to the topic.

I tried my hardest to focus, I couldn't mess up, it was my first project meeting.

Luckily I got the gist of it.

"What do you say, Mr. Alex?" My father asked Alex, looking a bit too eager.

Alex, keeping his face emotionless, replied, "I agree, although, your plan seems risky, I suggest that we should rather ask them to trade it to you beforehand, and if they disagree, leave it to us," He said in a dark voice.

His father just listened to his son, sometimes looking at him judgingly.

As far as I knew, Alex's father was a bit too strict, a bit more than my parents, at least.

My father nodded in acknowledgement, asking me and Searen the same question, I just nodded in agreement and said, "I agree to it,".

I tried not to take my attention to Alex, we were in bussiness right now, not relationships.

After the meeting, we all stood up, our parents shaking hands with each other.

Out of nowhere, my head hurt like an arrow hit it.

I stumbled on my feet and was about to fall when someone caught me.

Before falling into darkness and closing my eyes, I saw the person who had caught me at the perfect time, it was Alex.

*

A/N:

Hello! :)

I know this chapter was a bit short but it will continue with the next chapter about Alex's POV.

Hope you liked it. :)))