Chapter 11~ Care or Love?

Reana☆~

The next day at school was too much. To be honest, it was hard to ignore him.

Everything about Alex seemed so attractive, even when he wasn't in front of me, thoughts of him lingered in my mind every second.

At class, I heard Liam asking Alex somthing like,"What's wrong with you today?" He sounded a little irritated while asking him that.

"Do you know how it feels like to lose everything?" Alex replied to him with another question.

"I just lost my everything," He said, again, his voice was so distant.

I turned my head back to my book. What was I even thinking?

Of course I'm not his everything.

Maybe something was wrong with the mafia.

He kept on looking at me, for some reason he didn't focus in class like he usually does.

Elias wasn't present. And somehow, it hurt to know that it was because of me.

I lazed down the stairs when I bumped into someone.

Cassie looked at me confused and said in a sarcastic tone, "Girl, you look like you're gonna kill someone!"

I just nodded and was going to walk past her, really not in the mood to talk, when she grabbed my hand and frowned.

"Fine, chill. I wanted to tell you something. There's a party tonight and there's no way you're not coming!" She screamed in excitement as she jumped with my hand.

I just hummed a "Fine, " and started my way downstairs.

I knew that she would insist and cry on it until I say yes to go, if I said no.

Noah was supposed to be picking me and Cassie up for the party.

There was a problem though, it was a Tuesday. We had school the next day.

Searen drove me home from school before heading back to the bussiness company.

I lazily showered and got dressed for the party I was least bothered about.

* POV- what Reana wore at the party* 

Soon after, Noah called me and Cassie was already in the car so we drove to the party.

"Do you know the best thing about this party?" Cassie asked me, jumping a bit on her seat.

"What?" I asked.
"The cool mafia guys are gonna be there!" She exclaimed as she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"WHAT?" I asked her, my eyes wide, and my mouth a huge 'O'.

"The mafias are coming-" "I heard you!" We both started overlapping each other, completely arguing, when Noah stopped the car and waited for us to stop shouting.