Chapter 28- Jealousy

Reana☆

Me and Alex walked out of the huge room after he let me choose a book that I was dying to read for three months but it was sold out. God knows where he got it.

He always made me feel better.
I didn't care about how my father behaved, not when Alex did a million more things to make me happy.

We were holding hands as we came back to the huge living room of his mansion.

"You should get ready," I looked up at Alex and said.

He looked at me blankly before I continued, "Soccer Match, it's in two hours," I said.

"Right, that shit is left," He said and that made me question him.

"But Soccer is your favorite!" I gasped at him, him nodding at me.

"Yeah, but I don't like playing in matches, it feels like I'm playing for some worthless beings who will forget about it the second the match ends," He said and that made me think hard.

What he said wasn't wrong.

"I'd do that to someone who deserves to watch," He said and looked into my eyes.

I felt myself blushing for the trillionth time today.

"We'll go together," He said and I remembered something sad. We had to keep this, this whole thing, a secret.

"We can't, it's a secret, remember?" I said softly at him.

"I won't let you go alone, neither with with the basketball guy, Elia- or whatever his name is," He turned away from me, rolling his eyes at a nearby table.

I chuckled softly at his childishness which I assumed no one had ever seen.

"My brother's there," I said, taking my phone out to call him.

He picked up and then I started giving out the information, Alex staring tensed at me while sitting on the couch.

"Drop me at school," I said lastly, hoping he'd say yes.

"Oh hell naw!" He said and I frowned and scoffed together.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Your going with him, sis, decision made, I don't care about your cheesy secret, besides, I have a date," He said and I felt like how any betrayed sister would.

I hated about my brother being a playboy, but this was not the time to convince him not to go on his boring dates.

I still regret myself seeing him with a blonde on the club when we went to a party with some friends.

He hung up from me instantly and I was met with a huge smirk on Alex's face.

"You have no other option Starlight,"He said blinking his eyes innocently at me.

I sighed and nodded at him, agreeing.

He got up with a little jump that made my heart flutter with happiness.

He picked me up like a baby and starting walking outside.

We were now at his indoor car parking. First thing I noticed here were of course the cars.

Alex put me down and looked in front of us, "Which one?" He asked me and I couldn't help but squeak in joy.

I ran further inside the parking lot and came across more cars, however, I was searching for a particular one.

I finally came across a Bugatti.
I'd never ask my father for one, he already gave me cars, not like I wanted more, but this was my favorite.

"This one!" I pointed at the dark purple car and Alex came to me.